1. protivakid

protivakid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Thanks! shutdown=1 to Enable or Disable?

2. Leeful

OP Leeful GBAtemp Member
    Developer

United Kingdom
    1=enable

protivakid and godreborn like this.
  3. Msafari98

Msafari98 Newbie
    Newcomer

Iran
    [Report]
    Hey Mister, THANK YOU for your hard work !
    there is only one issue with this host menu, after enabling HEN, PS4's UI goes laggy and slow but Games Gameplay is fine and smooth
    I hope You fix this when you like, thanks in advance

Leeful likes this.
  4. Leeful

OP Leeful GBAtemp Member
    Developer

United Kingdom
    There is no fix. The initial PS4 menu UI lag is because it uses sleirsgoevy's latest exploit version and this is a side effect. To fix the menu lag press R1 then L1 to scroll to the end and back again and the lag is gone.:)

Msafari98, laz305 and KiiWii like this.
  5. protivakid

United States
    Question about the PSVR Spoof. I have my PSVR on version 3.x, still usable with my other 5.05 console. Using this menu on my 6.72 PS4 PRO I ran HEN which says it will spoof PSVR to 9.0. When I turned on my PSVR headset though it wanted me to update the processor unit to version 4.0. Am I not understanding what the spoof does correctly?

6. LeMach

LeMach Newbie
    Newcomer

Spain
    Thanks a lot for your hard work @Leeful

The ftp server let write system files? i want customise some apps icon and i can not write...the ftp client says me "acces denied"...

Thanks for your help.

7. protivakid

United States
    No one?

8. arfgh

arfgh GBAtemp Regular

Armenia
    just wanted to say about 'reboot' console when have messed with payloads. Using a ps4 pro 7200 the most common doing that ends with KP. I mean, the console want to reboot, but when doign the shut down process, some kp appears causing it. It happen to me with many many times...

9. Mo Poge

Mo Poge GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What FW are you on that all these KPs are happening to you? Are you using an external drive?

10. arfgh

arfgh GBAtemp Regular

Armenia
    No, all is internal. What i am pointing is that i obtain tons KP just trying to 'reboot' the console. When that happen is when i did mess up with several payloads, for example ps4debug and ftp.
    Also want to say that for reason ps4debug payload sometimes isnt entering, and the processed notification never appears....

Mo Poge likes this.
  11. falaschi

falaschi Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Thanks to Leeful for his AMAZING work!
    I need some help to use the user guide exploit, can anyone bring this archive for Latin American Spanish users? I have tryed to use the posted one, but it fails (on spanish latin american). Thanks in advance!

12. Prb

Prb GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I've got a Spanish version of ps-phive
    for esp8266 that I made for some other people on a different site are you using a esp8266 or are you going down the db route let me know and I'll post a link for the esp bin

falaschi likes this.
  13. falaschi

falaschi Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    THX bro! I don´t use esp, just my phatty ps4 :)
    NOTE: Remember Latin American Spanish, it´s a different option than only Spanish.

Thank you so much!

Last edited by falaschi, Jan 27, 2021
  14. Prb

Prb GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    The one I have is regular Spanish unfortunately
    Why dont you try translating it yourself it's not that difficult all you need to do is download the selfhost version of ps-phive
    Then google and download notepad ++ for your pc
    Then simply open the ps-phive index.html by right clicking on it and select notepad ++
    Then simply translate the descriptions and menus
    And save

falaschi likes this.
  15. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    6.00 OFW and above requires PSVR FW 4.10.

The very nature of you being on 6.72 requires the PSVR to be updated: which is fine. I updated my PSVR on my PS5 to VR firmware 5.00.

The spoof to 9.00 then allows the PSVR to work again on any firmware.

protivakid likes this.
  16. falaschi

falaschi Member
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    Oh thanks bro, ok here is another question, making a translation will get it to work? because the english one here, gives me an error when i enter to user guide (i did paste that ApplicationCache.db to user/system/webkit/webbrowser/appcache/)... but it does not work at all!

17. Miky289

Miky289 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hi all my ps4 SLIM 2016A 6.72 from sometimes even 5 6 KP when I load Linux to start it sometimes I have to try again but it is bothering me a bit the thing with hen it is rare that it does but it does, often with the payload of Linux now I'm wondering what can be done about it? The problem creates the pay load is there any way to have a solution? Thanks in advance

18. Miky289

Miky289 Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ps
    Is it possible to have a Linux payload to load with bin loader? I can't find it anywhere

19. Leeful

OP Leeful GBAtemp Member
    Developer

United Kingdom
    PS-Phive! uses bin payloads directly so just use the pl_Linux.bin or pl_Linux2.bin from within the files folder with binloader if you want to try that.

KiiWii likes this.
  20. mircoho

mircoho Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    hi, @Leeful
    i updated my console (cuh7016b) from 6,20 to 6,72 and tried your psphive, not bad, all works fine the only thing was the Linux Payload
    i created new payloads for Aeolia/Belize and now is more stable.. i only run the Linux Payload without Hen or Mira.
    But for "Debug" i have created a "own"(just disabled plugins) Mira with only activated Debug Plugin over Port 9998.. when i load mira an Linux i have 100% Linux success but with only Linux maybe 80% - 90% i have no idea why... but yes is definitely more stable as the default Aeolia/belize Linux Loader on your Host.

how can I add the Mira.elf to your Host?
    is it possible to use .elf instead of .bin

greez

https://mega.nz/file/0A0wyaYC#z1Wp2g9akdqq8Ww3U78ijwQh3agJNUyU7Ypp46EZqyo (vram 1gb)

https://mega.nz/file/Fc8ixAYC#1UYGzPOdNhwJf3VXbsbJCwFovSeRW7OoesOvvynnxD8 (vram 3gb)

thx for your work ;-)

Last edited by mircoho, Jan 28, 2021
    KiiWii and Leeful like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], (ForPS4, Exploit