Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (For PS4 FW 9.00) Exploit Host Menu

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, like goldhen, the source code was available at some point afaik, but people were reusing it without giving credit, or in the case of goldhen, creating brickers.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like to know why edit it only real thing bin does setup network time for sleep and insert remove usb.

All else is done by catch from pc.
Post automatically merged:

Makes no sense editing the bin edit menu.html and menu.cache to add remove things.

Msafari98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I like to know why edit it only real thing bin does setup network time for sleep and insert remove usb.

All else is done by catch from pc.

Makes no sense editing the bin edit menu.html and menu.cache to add remove things.
frankly I want to edit Karo "Speed_ESP32S2_Auto_Emulates_USB_Goldhen2.2.2.bin", I sent message to him and seems like he doesn't want to answer so I'm trying to update goldhen2.2.2 to 2.3
I'm using Leeful esps32 host right now and works flawlessly, I was just carious that's all

Last edited by Msafari98,
Reactions: Randqalan

Randomluckyg

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
First of all I love this exploit host.
I’m here using esp32 mini s2 wemos.
I’m having a webkit exploit error notification every time I’m using esp mode 1 and 2 in the WebKit exploit
“.. exploit faild, restart the PS4”
Every time I restart my PS4 it’s the same.
I have the esp ip at the bottom it’s connected with my wifi configuration and everything as the guide says.
The only solution for me is to flash the bin once again and configure it all over again.
It’s quite frustrating, thank you in advance.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^^ Yes, sorry I forgot to mention I updated the host.:)

Looking back I should not have named it v4 because the only difference from v3 is the addition of the latest GoldHEN version. Nothing else has changed.
I should have just added the latest GoldHEN to to the v3.

On the upside Its always best not to add to or change a release that is already there because the slightest difference in the code or cache size can throw things off. So I think I did the right thing naming it v4.

Fustang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria

Looking back I should not have named it v4 because the only difference from v3 is the addition of the latest GoldHEN version. Nothing else has changed.

On the upside Its always best not to add to or change a release that is already there because the slightest difference in the code or cache size can throw things off. So I think I did the right thing naming it v4.
Hey Leeful, thanks for the update, the latest hen loaded nicely, just a lil thing, i don't know about others, but for me the exploit stats (pass and fail) are both showing NaN, is it cache problem ?

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Leeful, thanks for the update, the latest hen loaded nicely, just a lil thing, i don't know about others, but for me the exploit stats (pass and fail) are both showing NaN, is it cache problem ?
Probably, yes. Clearing webdata and cookies and recaching should fix it.

Reactions: Fustang

Wr0zen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I updated my host of PS-Phive V3 to include the latest GoldHEN builds a few weeks ago (April 16) but I think I'm gonna leave it saying V3 cause I agree, such a small change doesn't warrant a whole number change in versioning.

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So I've added the latest GoldHEN to the PC selfhost myself and it worked fine.
Thanks for making the whole thing modular and easy to understand.

Reactions: Leeful

DoomVirus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Could you please update the selfhost zip with v4? Thx

I think there's something wrong with v4, it keeps freezing (at the point it says "running webkit exploit please wait"). Tested 10 times, also reinitialized the console...

My setup --> Ps4 PRO with PSVR connected (but not ON)

I cached the old v3 and goldhen started instantly (used v3 in the last 5 months with only 3 fails in the stats).

Last edited by DoomVirus,

Msafari98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
What is this Error?
1685186653961.png

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^^ No idea. Its nothing to do with any of my stuff.

Looks like whatever webhost you are using is trying to post to that address or maybe its the homebrew store.

Either way, the exploit host server program should not be left running. It's only needed to "install" whatever webhost you are serving from your PC.
Once the webhost is cached on the PS4 browser, the exploit host server program is no longer needed. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)