Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (For PS4 FW 9.00) Exploit Host Menu

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi friends

i use selfhost v3 ps-phive but some times when i put the usb in usb port ps4 freeze and i cant do anything and i must shut it down by power button.

how can i avoid this ?
Buy a ESP S2-board so then, you will not need to put and extract every time any usb cause you can let the ESP S2-board always in...

Reactions: x23are

DieselGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Leeful thanks for you awesome work....but I'm on GoldHEN v2.2.5b8 "LeefulV5_ESP32S2_Ghen225b8.bin" because that's the latest version @kameleon_ has on his GitHub...I like your autoload...just one click set up...where could I find the updated 2.3 version.......my apologies if I'm not looking in the correct places
Post automatically merged:

Would someone please point me in the right direction....I have the following:

1. Home Network(wifi) is set up as 192.168.1.1

2. I'm jailbreaking using S2 Mini and "Kme900Auto_ESP32S2_Ghen2.3"

3. On my PC/Laptop I connect to Kme900Auto_ESP32S2....as admin to change WiFi setting to my home wifi info...I leave the "ps4.local" and I check the box that says "connect to wifi"

however on my PS4 I do not have internet access....so how do I enable esp mode 2????

Last edited by DieselGuy,

xZenithy

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
with esp s2 board aren't there any problems like freezing and restart when running webkit exploit?
I have more of 50 started with my s2 using the last PS-Phive v3 menu and I think that only I can remember one KP during all this time...

When I was using an USB it was more or less 1 KP for each 10 start...

Reactions: Ashish999

nubie

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey @Leeful thanks for you awesome work....but I'm on GoldHEN v2.2.5b8 "LeefulV5_ESP32S2_Ghen225b8.bin" because that's the latest version @kameleon_ has on his GitHub...I like your autoload...just one click set up...where could I find the updated 2.3 version.......my apologies if I'm not looking in the correct places

Would someone please point me in the right direction....I have the following:

1. Home Network(wifi) is set up as 192.168.1.1

2. I'm jailbreaking using S2 Mini and "Kme900Auto_ESP32S2_Ghen2.3"

3. On my PC/Laptop I connect to Kme900Auto_ESP32S2....as admin to change WiFi setting to my home wifi info...I leave the "ps4.local" and I check the box that says "connect to wifi"

however on my PS4 I do not have internet access....so how do I enable esp mode 2????
You must reflashing your esp32s2 with leeful bin than use either selfhost or online host v3

You need internet for esp mode 2

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Finally my Century complete with Esp32s2.. Lol thnx bro @Leeful

Attachments

• IMG_20230203_232837.jpg
    IMG_20230203_232837.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
Reactions: Leeful and laz305

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is it too much to ask for a light version? without the game mods?

I'm looking at the option to leave ps phive only with automatic loading of goldhen 2.3 (without previous versions) and eliminate game mods, so that all the necessary files fit in the esp32 flash memory.

So far, compressing the files, removing the game mods and leaving only goldhen 2.2.2, 2.2.4 and 2.3, the folder is 1.71 MB. I am going to change the partition scheme of the esp32 and do some tests.

I hope it will work with my sketch as I don't know how the ps phive sketch is coded.

Last edited by eemcmCL,
Reactions: laz305

somewhereovertherainbow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to do this ?
I'm on a ps4, cfw 5.05 atm, going to do 9.0.
How to do?

All tips appreciated!

How to do this ?
I'm on a ps4, cfw 5.05 atm, going to do 9.0.
How to do?

All tips appreciated!

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HI tired web exploit with all web address it stops at running webkit exploit it dosnt intall it i have also tried pc self host same thing anyone help plz its driving me nuts

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI tired web exploit with all web address it stops at running webkit exploit it dosnt intall it i have also tried pc self host same thing anyone help plz its driving me nuts
try deleting the ApplicationCache.db. that's what it's installed to. it's in the webkit folder iirc, but I forgot the exact location. it's in the User partition, I know for sure.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HI cant get this to work tired all web adresses on the webkit exploit gets to running webkit exploit and goes no futher tried pc self host does same thging any hep whould be great doing my head in cheers

try deleting the ApplicationCache.db. that's what it's installed to. it's in the webkit folder iirc, but I forgot the exact location. it's in the User partition, I know for sure.
hi its in the webkit folder where mate on ps4 sorry about double post

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delete the cache in settings first. it's the options button when you are in the browser. don't delete what I said to, because this will likely get the job done more easily.

best way to erase everything and start from scratch is to hold the cancel button, cross or circle, to get to where it shows pages in frames. press options on that page iirc, to delete all, then delete cache in settings through options. delete cache and cookies actually. you don't want anything to interfere.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ApplicationCache.db.
hi cant find it tried install it again get to same point just says running webkit exploit cleared ps4 browsing history cookies etc

delete the cache in settings first. it's the options button when you are in the browser. don't delete what I said to, because this will likely get the job done more easily.

best way to erase everything and start from scratch is to hold the cancel button, cross or circle, to get to where it shows pages in frames. press options on that page iirc, to delete all, then delete cache in settings through options. delete cache and cookies actually. you don't want anything to interfere.
hi you mean go to settings on your ps4 browser then delete cookies clear website data done that same error

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's somewhere in /user/home/user id*/webkit

open it in sqlite browser to see what it says.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is not working ive tried multipe times with self host and the web exploits all the adressses just freezes at running webkit exploit tried everything losing will to live putting old lefull back on

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with my hds buddy been checked recently i have a 4tb external for ps4 and my pcs have been checked its the exploit guessing its been hit hard they are complaining its not working on the tuts on utube as well

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with my hds buddy been checked recently i have a 4tb external for ps4 and my pcs have been checked its the exploit guessing its been hit hard they are complaining its not working on the tuts on utube as well
Funny my slim and pro both work fine with this so must be you BUDDY.

O btw your internal HDD is what matters for exploit and make sure your usb is formatted with an exploit. Insert properly and remove like said on exploit.

Last edited by Randqalan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjocrCuXN-w