Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm trying to figure out how to make the Pokemon Modifier Code work that is based off of the first item count. I've tried using L+A and all the methods given to try and get it to work but it just doesn't work. I've been playing around with the Species/Variation/Level modifier code to try to get something to work for me but I'm not getting the desired result. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong.. Can anyone help me?

windhazard

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I'm trying to figure out how to make the Pokemon Modifier Code work that is based off of the first item count. I've tried using L+A and all the methods given to try and get it to work but it just doesn't work. I've been playing around with the Species/Variation/Level modifier code to try to get something to work for me but I'm not getting the desired result. I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong.. Can anyone help me?
Try to get your desired item count BEFORE you activate the cheat. You can activate it, use L + whatever to change the count, then Save, soft reset and activate it again. Or use 999 item code, then discard to whichever value you want. Whatever you do, get the value before you activate it. Now it should work.

By the way, what does the code Update Dex Nav do? I don't see anything change. I expected it to increase search level to 100 or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok