ROM Hack [RELEASE] Pokemon Setting Sun & Waxing Moon (Ultra Sun & Moon Romhacks)

blazefreeze

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
The Encounter Table is quite confuse for me, there is so many "Route 1" and "table" i cant understand all of them. Really love the changes though.

Mattando97

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've been playing this hack and am up to Vast Poni Canyon so far. I've noticed that theres a few trainers who's teams seem to not be edited at all. In particular Hau's team when he fights alongside you in the Aether Paradise upstairs and the team skull grunts before Vast Poni Canyon. All of these have levels in the 40s while the curve is at the 80s.

EDIT: The entire Kommo-o trial is also still level 45-50 instead of 85-90

Last edited by Mattando97,

hebibebi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm quick question here.

Are all the forms around? There are a lot of forms like vivillion or pokeball magerena that are really hard to get in base game.

Kobazco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing this hack and am up to Vast Poni Canyon so far. I've noticed that theres a few trainers who's teams seem to not be edited at all. In particular Hau's team when he fights alongside you in the Aether Paradise upstairs and the team skull grunts before Vast Poni Canyon. All of these have levels in the 40s while the curve is at the 80s.

EDIT: The entire Kommo-o trial is also still level 45-50 instead of 85-90
Thanks for the info, some of this is strange.

This is probably due to new USUM battles not being documented yet.

As for the trial, I'm fairly certain I edited it, I'll look into fixing it.

Let me know if anything else major was left unedited.

Reactions: ZachariasBarnham

Scribs_03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I did something wrong but when I try to go to the home screen from Setting Sun it crashes and reboots. Is anybody else having this issue?

TechnoTrouble

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Sorry if I am doing this wrong this is the 1st time I've used this site)

I am interested in playing this, however I don't seem to see any documentation of the trainer (or important trainer) pokemon team changes, will this be added soon or not at all. Please correct me if I am wrong

Mattando97

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Finally gotten around to finishing this hack. Didnt find any broken battles post totem kommo-o. Was a great hack. Cant wait for the post game to be edited :D

Ripstar91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I noticed while looking at the changes in the base stats of the Pokemon that regular Raticate got 10 points extra in both Attack and Speed, bringing its total BST to 433. However, Alolan Raticate didn't receive the same buffs to its BST. I was wondering if it would be possible to buff Alolan Raticate's stats to bring it to parity with the regular Raticate?

Ripstar91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello again. I also have noticed that Luvdisc still has its original abysmal base stats. I think it would be a good candidate for some buffs so that it could actually do something more than be decently fast. In addition, the Burmy family and Corsola could use a few more minor stat buffs. I realized that many of the stat buffs given were in accordance to what Drayano has done in the past, so I think that changes along those guidelines would be perfect. I'm not trying to be a bother, but Drayano's hacks have always been my favorite for this exact reason: he tweaked many weaker Pokemon around in order to make them fun and viable to use. So I am rooting for this hack, because it has the potential to be the absolute best one I play whenever I decide to play a 7th gen game. Thanks for your patience.

alip026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so how to play this in citra emulator. can someone teach, couple of hours finding way but to no success

alip026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
the wild pokemon level still low . at cemetery(melemele islan). only lvl 7-9 pokemon. while my main already lvl22

edit: battle first kahuna

my main pokemon lvl 34 while kahuna pokemon lvl 20.
does I overfarming?

Last edited by alip026,

alip026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
so here few thing i find out
evolve:
ruffet -> braviary at lvl36
vullaby ->mandibuzz at lvl36

onix not evolve to steelix even its hold metal coat

edit1:

dusclops not evolve to dusknoir even its hold reaper cloth

edit2:
karrablast and shelmet evolve when two of them in ur party.

Last edited by alip026,

wad11656

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah I updated Ultra Moon i didn't know that would crash it. I did do it with Luma so I know it isn't that. I'm gonna go and delete the update and see if it works.

(Yeah it was the update. Thanks for the help)

Wait, what? I'm having this error too. How did you uninstall a game update? I've been getting notifications to update my Ultra Moon, but I keep ignoring them so as not to break this difficulty hack patch. Do you think I've already accidentally updated before, though? How would I check/uninstall that update?

EDIT: I didn't know this, but the FreeShop homebrew has a feature where you can delete just update data from a game. It detected my update data for Ultra Moon, I deleted it, and I was able to shop again!

Last edited by wad11656,

Kcorena

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi there, can I just have an idea that where can we get the Pokémon that only exists in one version such as Kyrogue in ultra sun, I’m thinking if I can get a Rayquaza independently or not. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.