Pokemon Ultra Moon, Sun. Just black screen

netofe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Every time I launch Pokemon Ultra Moon it's always led to a black screen. I already tried to install the CIA from 2 different websites and still no luck. Other games work fine after I install them. Please do tell me if you know how to fix the game.

Just black screen

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I launch Pokemon Ultra Moon it's always led to a black screen. I already tried to install the CIA from 2 different websites and still no luck. Other games work fine after I install them. Please do tell me if you know how to fix the game.

Just black screen
Hey! Was your system region changed? If so, you might need to format your system, as extended memory games like USUM won't work without doing so. But read below before you do that.

You should uncheck the "hide arm11 error messages" in Luma3DS menu, you access Luma3DS menu by holding start on boot, and launch the game again & see if it shows you an arm11 error. If so, you need to "import seed", go to FBI/titles and click on Pokemon UM, and click import seed, you need to have WiFi on btw.

netofe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey! Was your system region changed? If so, you might need to format your system, as extended memory games like USUM won't work without doing so. But read below before you do that.

You should uncheck the "hide arm11 error messages" in Luma3DS menu, you access Luma3DS menu by holding start on boot, and launch the game again & see if it shows you an arm11 error. If so, you need to "import seed", go to FBI/titles and click on Pokemon UM, and click import seed, you need to have WiFi on btw.
Sys 11.15.0-47E EUROPEU

I already tried to import seed, I just don't enter pokemon just black screen

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sys 11.15.0-47E EUROPEU

I already tried to import seed, I just don't enter pokemon just black screen
Well, did you do what i said in the comment above? Was Wireless Connections ON when you tried impoting seed, otherwise it wouldn't download it without it..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi