1. iSharingan

iSharingan Show me your power

United States
    If HP < 50
    HP = HP + 9999

the problem is if you're above 50 HP and take lethal damage, the code doesn't prevent a KO. And no, theres no fairy involved. The code is just designed to work vaguely like a LoZ fairy in that if you get low HP you instantly heal.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. Prince Valmont

Prince Valmont GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Oh! Hahaha, this whole time I've been taking things literally. Well this makes a lot more sense. Thank you for clearing this up.

3. Acecmaster14

Acecmaster14 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I need some getting it to work I know this is pretty old but if you can still reply please thanks in advance

4. TheVoidKitsune

Newcomer

United States
    so basically I tried to use the code C802(the spirit kings helm) and everytime I tried to pickup the Item my game crashed
    Is there a fix to this?

5. iSharingan

United States
    Yes. Switch the bytes to 02C8. The list you're using is intended for RAM editing, where the bytes are in "little endian" format (smallest to biggest byte order). The plugin uses "big endian" format, which works more like counting numbers (biggest to smallest byte order).

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  6. TheVoidKitsune

Newcomer

United States
    Thanks It worked!

7. TheVoidKitsune

Newcomer

United States
    Sorry to bothersome but how do you edit you're exp to get up to level 100-200?

8. iSharingan

United States
    you need DLC and to have started the DLC story. Then simply over-cap your experience once to jump to the proper cap and level 200.

9. TheVoidKitsune

Newcomer

United States
    It's it the same for level 100 because you can get to level 100 in the main Story right?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  10. thegodlybeing

thegodlybeing Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    what folder do i install this in ( example mario kart 7 has a 0004000000030800 folder )

11. theSnowman

theSnowman Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hi, I cant find anything when I go to game guide. What should I do to fix this?

12. stfb1055

stfb1055 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    i have a question. how i can use ID folder into ntr plugin for this game? every time i check a game guide there... ID folder not pop up there... i dont even know where to put it in... i also dont know where to put lang.txt file into it too... my game keep crashing whenever i try to loot with a desired id.. i using 2ds

13. Adam Gaming

Adam Gaming Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Oh Thats an amazing Plugin ! Can You send me the CTRPF codes ? me too im developing a plugin for fantasy life :)

14. XiNaru

XiNaru Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I would like to ask that this plugin be revised again. There is a lot of bugs in the plugin. if I cheated an item and want to put it into storage, there are suddenly over 30 stacks of the item.

and now ... because of the cheating of a fish my score is now broken. I can no longer open the inventory and so I can forget the rest.
    since there is no way I can cheat an item without deleting the inventory ... I can forget it. and when selling items the item is not shown ..... thank you for allowing me to start again.

15. Adam Gaming
    This message by Adam Gaming has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Jan 25, 2020, Reason: One word post.
    Jan 24, 2020 Show
  16. ATagTheCoolest

Newcomer

United States

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release][NTR, Plugin], Fantasy