Hacking [Release]NTR CFW 3.2 with experimental Real-Time Save feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

makotech222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the cheat plugins use key combos rather than a menu interface. If you're using one of those, you won't see anything additional in the IGM.

A good tell-tale sign is when your game is starting, the screen will flash green. That's your clue that the plugin has started.

For instance. The Fire Emblem: Awakening plugin I found uses the combo keys and not a menu, so I have to use these to activate cheats:

Fire Emblem

SELECT + Up money not less than 99999 777777 Reputation
SELECT + Down HP maximum limit is reached career holding the current value of the current 79 HP
SELECT + Left Unlimited Action
SELECT + Right EXP 99 will be able to gain experience to upgrade
START + Down durable goods value held not less than 77
START + Up transport a team full of props 77x99
Invulnerability value START + Left battle +8
START + Right Open full role effects mode full role in the special effects mode
X + Up Level 99
X + Down vocational upper reaches full capacity
X + Left full of weapons grade A
X + Right full skill acquisition
SELECT + START effects mode is turned hostile enemy effects mode
Y + Right enemy HP to 1

(Yeah, some of those are bad English, but that's because it's Google Translated. :P)

Yeah i tried two different ones, one for fantasy life, and one for rune factory 4. One of them had key combos, which didn't work either. I didn't get any green flash.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Once NTR CFW is booted, I can't launch any unofficial apps such as ftBRONY, CHMM, SaveDataFiler and BigBlueMenu because my N3DS gets stuck at 3DS screen when loading them.
So if I want to use these apps when NTR CFW is already booted, I have to exit NTR CFW by rebooting the console, which is kinda troublesome.
Is there any way to exit NTR CFW without rebooting the console?
No. It's patched in.. I guess they could implement an off switch.. But it's safer to just reboot, as it actually wipes the temporary patch.

ieeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone experiencing this bug where if you boot a plugin-enabled game (such as MHX w/ its translation plugin or Taiko w/ language plugin) and then try to boot another game afterwards, it'll hang at the 3DS logo?

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is anyone experiencing this bug where if you boot a plugin-enabled game (such as MHX w/ its translation plugin or Taiko w/ language plugin) and then try to boot another game afterwards, it'll hang at the 3DS logo?

Yep I' having the exact same issue. I'm using boot NTR 3.3 on GW Emu 10.5 (9.0 Sys)

Also the autoexit cia version freezes very often for me (so I switched to the manual exit version)

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2DS on RX and a N3DS on reinand.
So all I need to do install one of the cia's and put ntr.bin in the root.
Then whenever we want to use it we execute the no/autoexit and it will be on until next reboot?

Pea2nuts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that this doesn't support pirates roms, but can I play a modified game on my sky3ds+ with it? I really want to play the russian translation of ocarina of time via sky3ds.. I own 5 copies of ocarina of time 3d so it's hardly pirating...

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that this doesn't support pirates roms, but can I play a modified game on my sky3ds+ with it? I really want to play the russian translation of ocarina of time via sky3ds.. I own 5 copies of ocarina of time 3d so it's hardly pirating...
Works with pirated Fates, so hey

D

Deleted User

I guess I'll just edit my post, nobody's looking.

How do I compile the example Hello World plugin?
When I run build.bat, I get a lot of file not found errors.
C:\Users\admin\Desktop\ntr_helloworld-master>build

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\ntr_helloworld-master>set PATH=c:\devkitPro\msys\bin;C:\P
rogramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System
32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\
abFiles\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program
Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\.dnx\bi
n;C:\Program Files\Microsoft DNX\Dnvm\;C:\Program Files (x86)\GtkSharp\2.12\bin;
C:\HaxeToolkit\haxe\;C:\HaxeToolkit\neko;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\1
20\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Windows Performance Toolki
t\;C:\Python27\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Mono\bin;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\devkitPro\devkit
ARM\bin;C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin;C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin

C:\Users\admin\Desktop\ntr_helloworld-master>build.py
rm: cannot lstat `bin/*.elf': No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-ld: cannot find -lgcc
cp: cannot stat `a.out': No such file or directory
arm-none-eabi-objcopy: 'a.out': No such file
rm: cannot lstat `*.out': No such file or directory
The system cannot find the drive specified.

Last edited by ,

RudraBlaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yeah ,i got same problem when i play Hyrule Warriors Legends with eng plugin emulation and then try to boot any game afterward it freeze at 3DS logo.(BootNTR.cia with ntr.bin from 3.3 build on N3DS 8.1 sys,10.5 emu and O3DS 9.2 sys,10.5 emu)

I tried with ntr.bin from 3.2 build and it work well ,no freeze at 3DS logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I use TextAloud for tts. And I bought some voices from them,