[RELEASE] NS Emulators Launcher

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
@williansti Oh, every time I want a run a different game in a certain launcher, I should edit the path of file in %rom% parameter? So tiring:glare:

Also, obtaining the cmd parameters of each emu is not so easy as putting /? at the emu's exe file. It just boots up the emu. Maybe NetSparro only has tested Cemu, Psxfin and PCSX2. :D

Last edited by ww97,

williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.williansti.id1945.com
XP
Country
Brazil
@williansti Oh, every time I want a run a different game in a certain launcher, I should edit the path of file in %rom% parameter? So tiring:glare:

Also, obtaining the cmd parameters of each emu is not so easy as putting /? at the emu's exe file. It just boots up the emu. Maybe NetSparro only has tested Cemu, Psxfin and PCSX2. :D

The parameters specify open the emulator and run the game clicked, next to the launcher only accompanies the parameter for the cemu.

Understanding the parameters of other emulators is not an easy task, nor do i know the one of pcsx2 for example, Maybe in the future @netsparro edit the topic by adding a list of parameters to pcsx2, snes9x, dolphin, etc... Or even adding parameters to a selection list in the launcher itself, for now we will support the work of our friend and I urge him to continue and update.

PS: It has a boring guys teasing the name of the launcher, Whoever made the program baptizes with whatever name you want, If you do not like it, just do not use or create your own and give your name "fluffy preferably"

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
@netsparro It's somewhere in the world of work, when he has a time will update the launcher for all of us, i suggested 4 changes and implements on the first page, post your suggestions for updating the launcher :mthr:
Thx. but you didn't answer my first q -- I should edit the path of %rom% any time I want to launch another game? No way to "accompany" a path for each game, all at the same time?

For the second q, I got it, I search for the emu's wiki. I discovered Dolphin's pars on its wiki :D

Last edited by ww97,

williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
Thx. but you didn't answer my first q -- I should edit the path of %rom% any time I want to launch another game? No way to "accompany" a path for each game, all at the same time?

For the second q, I got it, I search for the emu's wiki. I discovered Dolphin's pars on its wiki :D

Sorry my friend, i could not understand what you wanted to do, yhe following parameter %emu% -g %rom% already makes the emulator already open emulating exactly the game that you clicked, it is not necessary to put a command for each game not, if I help you I'm attaching images from my configuration files, carefully note the path of the file, the name of the file and its contents.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by williansti,

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Sorry my friend, i could not understand what you wanted to do, yhe following parameter %emu% -g %rom% already makes the emulator already open emulating exactly the game that you clicked, it is not necessary to put a command for each game not, if I help you I'm attaching images from my configuration files, carefully note the path of the file, the name of the file and its contents.

View attachment 83555 View attachment 83556 View attachment 83557View attachment 83558

I mean, for example, your %roms% variable is "Parameters" field was NSMBU. All buttons launch NSMBU. Now you wanna play SM3DW. You change the variable to SM3DW. Should I do this every time? Is possible to assign a button FOR EACH GAME, all at the same time?

williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
I mean, for example, your %roms% variable is "Parameters" field was NSMBU. All buttons launch NSMBU. Now you wanna play SM3DW. You change the variable to SM3DW. Should I do this every time? Is possible to assign a button FOR EACH GAME, all at the same time?

Forgive my friend i'm using a translator to talk to you and I can not understand you, for me, it seems like you say that all your covers take you to the same game, if this is what you are saying check your gaming folder, something is wrong, the launcher is based on rpx games, just read rpx, wud, wux and given game cap must have the same name as rpx, wud, wux of the game, if none of this makes sense please wait for the net sparro to appear and explain you better, we are separated by a translator that confuses the sentences, it is bad to interpret.

@williansti whats the wiimenu icon second from right at the top?

It's simply this

Reactions: KiiWii

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Forgive my friend i'm using a translator to talk to you and I can not understand you, for me, it seems like you say that all your covers take you to the same game, if this is what you are saying check your gaming folder, something is wrong, the launcher is based on rpx games, just read rpx, wud, wux and given game cap must have the same name as rpx, wud, wux of the game, if none of this makes sense please wait for the net sparro to appear and explain you better, we are separated by a translator that confuses the sentences, it is bad to interpret.

Obrigado mesmo assim. Você também encontrar este problema? :D

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran

williansti

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks though a bit late, as I said that I fixed it a bit earlier. But another Q: Why you use Cemu-hook plugin? It sucks. It's really useless. :D:teach:

Cemu-hook plugin it's not worthless, in the game Zelda BOTW the frames fold, show the videos of donkey kong, and improves the stability of other games.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice and CEMU logo is okay to me. I prefer a real Nintendo Wii U console on it. Can you replace the background to my favorite one ? Curiosity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s