ROM Hack [Release] Neo-Geo Forwarder Creator

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the current Settings, I tried Installing KOF94 and MSlug but it still wont Install
Neo-Geo Forwarder Creator Problem MSLUG.jpg Neo-Geo Forwarder Creator Problem.jpg

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
With the current Settings, I tried Installing KOF94 and MSlug but it still wont Install
View attachment 91578 View attachment 91579
For what I see in your signature you are still using gateway, I tested on my old 3ds with gateway and got the same error.
Long story short: to install the cia you need to use a proper cfw instead of gateway.
I also see that you are still on version 1.2.1 of the neogeo creator, update to the latest version before testing again.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what I see in your signature you are still using gateway, I tested on my old 3ds with gateway and got the same error.
Long story short: to install the cia you need to use a proper cfw instead of gateway.
I also see that you are still on version 1.2.1 of the neogeo creator, update to the latest version before testing again.
So basically, this will not work with Gateway then?

Sakitoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah the unibios loaded but the game itself doesn't load I know the rom is good I use it with my Wii U
I just created a svc chos cia and works perfectly, try to get the rom again from the neogeo section of that paradisiac rom site and try again.

So basically, this will not work with Gateway then?
No. You'll have to boot luma or even rxtools to use them, sorry.

Reactions: Smoker1

Disharmony16

~DooM-BringeR~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For kof 2002 mp2 you need the base kof 2002 and the mp2 mod, also get the roms from the neogeo section not the mame section (the romsets are different in many cases). I'm getting the roms to test if something else is wrong.
And marvel vs capcom is a cps2 game, not neogeo. I do have a cps2 creator in the works, but I want to make sure that this one is stable enough before releasing it.

So i have to extract the kof 2002 and the kof 2002 mp 2 one and repack they both in one rom? sorry for my noobish question but i have not tried the neogeo emulation since NDS.

Sakitoshi

OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
So i have to extract the kof 2002 and the kof 2002 mp 2 one and repack they both in one rom? sorry for my noobish question but i have not tried the neogeo emulation since NDS.
No, you just need to have the kof2002.zip rom file in the same folder as the kof2k2mp2.zip rom file and select this second rom, the creator will automatically add the base rom along with the bootleg rom (the selected rom text will say kof2k2mp2.zip + kof2002.zip).

Reactions: Link_irado

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users