FlynnScifo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hunters,

We have just releases V2.1!

While we have made additions and corrections, this update's main focus is compatibility with the V1.1.0 update recently released.

Check OP for change log information and stay tuned for future updates!
Nice job! Keep it up!

Templesmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used a .cia which had v1.1 & English patch bundled. And you no longer needed NTR.

Now that the patch has been updated, what options do I have? Would it be best to get a clean cia of XX and start the patch process over again? (If so, would I lose my save file?)

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used a .cia which had v1.1 & English patch bundled. And you no longer needed NTR.

Now that the patch has been updated, what options do I have? Would it be best to get a clean cia of XX and start the patch process over again? (If so, would I lose my save file?)
It didn't take long to patch your game also No, you won't lose your save, if you're too scared, go backup your save file using JKSM

thinkingofaname

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. Would you be able to help me out a little?
Go to the same place that you "got" the game from, and download the new version with new english patch installed. Then delete your old copy and install the new one. Also install the game update which usually comes as an additional cia. Save file is not included in the game, you can freely delete or update the game without messing up the save file.

Jad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I've just started playing the game with the english patch installed, the menus and everything else is translated to english but I noticed when talking to npc the text shows up in japanese, is this normal ?

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
I've just started playing the game with the english patch installed, the menus and everything else is translated to english but I noticed when talking to npc the text shows up in japanese, is this normal ?
read the title of this thread...

[Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Ki18

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm trying to update but it shows as:

"press any key to continue downloading...error: download failed press any key to exit"

I'm on v1.2 already and trying to update but don't know what's causing this.

D

Deleted User

I have no idea if I'm doing anything wrong. I'm trying to update but it shows as:

"press any key to continue downloading...error: download failed press any key to exit"

I'm on v1.2 already and trying to update but don't know what's causing this.
Are you connected to the Internet?

freyaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much. Have been using this for a few weeks now and it's perfect. [:

Question, I just used the patcher to patch my old version by scanning the QR code, and I used NTR (3.4) to run it, but it continually looped on the Nintendo 3ds logo screen ; any advice for this?

Do I need to delete the old version? I assumed it did it automatically. any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited by freyaN,

Akrosmex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you very much. Have been using this for a few weeks now and it's perfect. [:

Question, I just used the patcher to patch my old version by scanning the QR code, and I used NTR (3.4) to run it, but it continually looped on the Nintendo 3ds logo screen ; any advice for this?

Do I need to delete the old version? I assumed it did it automatically. any feedback would be appreciated.

Is your XX on v 1.1? Because the new patch is for the updated game.

freyaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your XX on v 1.1? Because the new patch is for the updated game.
Ah, yeah. I think I am. I got it to work somehow, though.

But I still have the problem on and off (like when I go to different apps from the mhxx game to the homescreen). Where would I find 1.2v? Please and Thanks !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya