Status
Not open for further replies.

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway...

Don't fuck with me... or I will ban you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1455983681-cx-u8f3weaeqn89.png
wtf is that real

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally put together a kit that allows you to make a custom CIA. Note that this is Windows only. Sorry, Linux users.

A basic guide on how to use it:
  1. Download the file and extract the .zip to somewhere on your computer.
  2. Open AppInfo.rsf in Notepad.
  3. On the first line of the ever-so-confusing code, look for "UniqueId".
  4. Go to 3dsdb.com.
  5. Type in the name of the game you want to spoof. Make sure you get the right region.
  6. Scroll to the right until you see a long number called "Title ID". It should look something like this: "0004000000030800"
  7. Select and copy the numbers in the ID that I put in bold text: "0004000000030800".
  8. Replace "0x1337" with "0x[numbers you just copied]".
  9. Run buildscript.bat. The CIA will build, and you'll be done.
If buildscript.bat crashes immediately without creating a CIA, restart from the beginning.
If the CIA builds properly but the CIA installer you use says "invalid version", try messing with the "RemasterVersion" number in the RSF file. (Set it to 0, 1, 3, 200, whatever number you want to try.)
If you can't post the screenshot, it's either because you got the wrong ID or because that game doesn't support screenshots.

Hopefully this works for you guys. I haven't tested this with a different region, so be wary if you're trying that.

Attachments

• MCIT Custom.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 301

WekkinsWiiU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally put together a kit that allows you to make a custom CIA. Note that this is Windows only. Sorry, Linux users.

4. Go to 3dsdb.com.
  5. Type in the name of the game you want to spoof. Make sure you get the right region.
  6. Scroll to the right until you see a long number called "Title ID". It should look something like this: "0004000000030800"
  7. Select and copy the numbers in the ID that I put in bold text: "0004000000030800".
If buildscript.bat crashes immediately without creating a CIA, restart from the beginning.
If the CIA builds properly but the CIA installer you use says "invalid version", try messing with the "RemasterVersion" number in the RSF file. (Set it to 0, 1, 3, 200, whatever number you want to try.)
If you can't post the screenshot, it's either because you got the wrong ID or because that game doesn't support screenshots.

Hopefully this works for you guys. I haven't tested this with a different region, so be wary if you're trying that.
Nice! BUT WE NEED AN UNBANNER

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

4. Go to 3dsdb.com.

With this, I can create my own CIA?
:D for example, homebrew unique ids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol