• Views 186,025
  • Replies 192
  • Likes 14

vendettared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, with respect to Palico editing, do I have to finish the quest for unlocking the Palico action/skill before I can edit in a locked skill for a Palico?

After editing 3 of my Palicoes, none of them are found to legitimate by the MHXX (which means after starting a quest, their skills are always removed). I've scrutinized every detail of their action/skill but I cant seem to figure out why they are not found to be legitimate.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the following Palico edits (I've unequipped all skills/action in the meantime, except those which are non-edited because I cant unequipped them)?

1. Shamisen - BBCCC( LEARNED ACTION RNG) - BBCCC (Learned Skill RNG) - Forte (Beast)

Learned Actions
1. Beast Mode (non-edited)
2. Power Roar (non-edited)
3. Mini Barrel Bombay
4. Herb Horn
5. Acorn Sacrifice
6. Claw Dance
7. Explosive Rol
8. Felyn Cannon

Learned SKills
1. Crit Boost
2. Recovery Up
3. Beastly Cat
4. Weakness Exploit
5. Attack up (S)
6. Critical Up (s)
7. Tremor Res
8. Negate Wind

2. Tinkles - BBCCC( LEARNED ACTION RNG) - BBCCC (Learned Skill RNG) - Forte (Healing)
Learned Actions
1. True Health Horn (non-edited)
2. Cheer Horn (non-edited)
3. Mini Bomb Barrel Bombay (non-edited)
4. Herb Horn (non-edited)
5. SP Horn
6. Vase of Vitality
7. Trampoliner
8. Shock Tripper

Learned Skills
1. Defense Up (S) (non-edited)
2. Health Harmonices (non-edited)
3. Support Boost
4. SP Extender
5. Earplugs
6. Tremor Res
7. Health Up (S)

3. Yoshi - ABCCC( LEARNED ACTION RNG) - ABCCC (Learned Skill RNG) - Forte (Fighting)
Learned Actions
1. Palico Rally (non-edited)
2. Mini Barrel Bombay (non-edited)
3. Herb Horn (non-edited)
4. Rath-of-Meow (non-edited)
5. ACorn Sacrifice
6. SP Horn
7. Sumo Stomp
8. Bombing Ride

Learned Skills
1. Slacker Slap (non-edited)
2. Last Stand (non-edited)
3. Anger Prone
4. Earplugs
5. Attack (S)
6. Tremor Res
7. Critical Up (S)

reptiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hello, this used to work really well, but I tried editing some talismans with a different tool and I think it fucked up my save, I mean it works but when I try to import any changes made in this editor using either JKSM or Checkpoint it doesn't seem to work. Any idea of what could be or how can I fix it? Homebew save editor seems to work (EvilTusk's) which leads me to believe it's the save manager giving me trouble, any idea?

hunter24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like to know if you have a .itemXX file with all the objects for the 23 cases and if possible another .eqpboXX file with some equipments. I thank you in advance and he is an excellent editor.

Last edited by hunter24,

FuuChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to make this ?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 706
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 447
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 467
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 388

Geralt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Citra emulator to run the game in 1.2.0 and when I use the editor I get an error about JIT and my character is set to 0 every other page is fine, Equipment, guild card and shout outs are there (don't care about the palicos) was wondering what my main issue is because I can't figure it out.

Attachments

• Errors.png
    Errors.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 642

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazy question, but has anyone tried transferring a modified save to Switch? I've made decent progress in Generations but I want to change my character's name. I just don't want to face a possible ban since the save transfer requires an internet connection just for a simple name change.

Arubatorion

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
For Pete's sake guys please someone help me! Ive never done such thing before, I had 500+ hours on MHX, just had a CFW Luma on my 3DS, which I do not know using a lot or well. Ive just started MHXX from the beggining, I couldnt transfer my save, but its fine, I just wanted a 2 armor and a couple weapons and thats actually all I need. But I cant use the save editor. I know the save is in the exdata -> 00001971. There is 00000001-2-3-4 named 4 diffrent folders. Whichever I pick, the editor program says "Loading your save file.. Please Wait.." But at the same time, "Error This is not on MHXX file" What do I do wrong ? Im pretty sure Im missing something. I really dont know how to use these stuff. Ive downloaded: The actuall program MHXXSaveEditor / The folder named MHXXSaveEditor-0.09c / And the white paper named MHXXSaveEditor-0.09c.tar.gz What should I do ? I couldnt find any guides either Maybe Im blind. Please someone end my misery :(

Attachments

• MHXX pic1.png
    MHXX pic1.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 447
  • MHXX pic2.png
    MHXX pic2.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 511
  • MHXX pic3.png
    MHXX pic3.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 678

FuuChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
For Pete's sake guys please someone help me! Ive never done such thing before, I had 500+ hours on MHX, just had a CFW Luma on my 3DS, which I do not know using a lot or well. Ive just started MHXX from the beggining, I couldnt transfer my save, but its fine, I just wanted a 2 armor and a couple weapons and thats actually all I need. But I cant use the save editor. I know the save is in the exdata -> 00001971. There is 00000001-2-3-4 named 4 diffrent folders. Whichever I pick, the editor program says "Loading your save file.. Please Wait.." But at the same time, "Error This is not on MHXX file" What do I do wrong ? Im pretty sure Im missing something. I really dont know how to use these stuff. Ive downloaded: The actuall program MHXXSaveEditor / The folder named MHXXSaveEditor-0.09c / And the white paper named MHXXSaveEditor-0.09c.tar.gz What should I do ? I couldnt find any guides either Maybe Im blind. Please someone end my misery :(
i think you need a decrypted one. in your post there are still encrypted.

Arubatorion

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
@FuuChan Yeah I knew I was missing something. Aaaaand.... how do I do that ? ._. And other then that, is that all I need ? All the other stuff, the save location and all is correct ?

FuuChan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@ukee I have been trying to mess with my switch MHXX file by following the save file structure.
I found that if I remove the first 36bytes (0x24h) from the file then it can be read and edit by your editor.
After saving I insert those 36bytes back and it works on the switch.

I am not sure what those 36bytes are and I only have 1 switch to test.

If you are still updating this editor, it would be nice if you can add the ability to edit switch saves in the next version.
Thanks

ukee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
@ukee I have been trying to mess with my switch MHXX file by following the save file structure.
I found that if I remove the first 36bytes (0x24h) from the file then it can be read and edit by your editor.
After saving I insert those 36bytes back and it works on the switch.

I am not sure what those 36bytes are and I only have 1 switch to test.

If you are still updating this editor, it would be nice if you can add the ability to edit switch saves in the next version.
Thanks
See this.
Someone made a save editor for the Switch's MHXX.
Pretty sure that will work going forward on the Switch.

Reactions: SleepyPrince

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...