1. Vaashe

Vaashe Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Need Help with converting MHXX Citra save data into MHGU Switch save data.
    I am using Dawnshifter/MHXXSwitchSaveEditor releases v0.09c.
    Able to:
    - Load MHXX save data and edit it (got it from AppData/Roaming/..../extdata/00001971/user/system)
    - Load MHGU Switch save data and edit it (got it from Switch CFW 'Checkpoint' homebrew)
    Can't do:
    - Converting from loaded MHXX save data to Switch save data, with alert 'Not a valid Switch Save' even though I was able to open the Switch save data.

Edit: Just figured it out, it is region strict save data, any way to convert from MHXX (Japanese) to MHGU Switch (Worldwide)?

Last edited by Vaashe, Mar 16, 2020
  2. picoday911

picoday911 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Can I only play my edited MHXX save while I have the firmware booted up, or is there a way to transfer my edited save from the CFW SD card to a Non-CFW SD card? For reference, Im using the Switch version of the save editor (Its Switch Save file), and Checkpoint to extract and apply saves.
    It seems that even though I restore the edited save file, it doesn't apply to my save every time I have to reboot the system. (I cant play the game when I have the CFW booted because it requires an update to play and it wont let me play without it)

3. _Q_

_Q_ Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    @ukee
    how can i run this save editor on my chromebook?

4. Huy98vn

Huy98vn GBAtemp Regular

Vietnam
    Restore an edited save on your stock FW? you will get banned by doing that. And are you using emunand? sound like you have an emunand for CFW stuff and a seperate clean sysnand so that it doesn't share your game update (or cfw update). If you're using CFW on sysnand, everything should be the same with stock FW except homebrews, tools,....

5. Sunlit_Neko

Sunlit_Neko Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Does anyone know how to claim "The USJ Real Pack." It's an item pack that was only available for a short amount of time in Universal Studios Japan and it's the last thing I need to 100% the game (In addition to claiming the MHXX demo bonus). I was wondering if the save editor could help with claiming the bonus.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [RELEASE], Editor,