this website also doesn't have it set to the latest
t1x0w13.png

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just updated to 6.6-5e4fd532 and i still have game patching as an option let's take this into DMs cause this is another matter not related to ctr-v

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
so, i'm assuming Su/Mot works exactly like or/as where you have to be connected to the internet for it to work?

EDIT: works when i'm connected to the festival plaza, but freezes up again when i leave
So the issue your having, Is that the NFC patch isnt being sent, Try with the latest update and report back - It should tell you in the log that it sent the NFC Patch. If it doesnt click connect a second time and see if it does, then go back ingame and you should be golden.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fixed the error in v1.3.0.1 (The logger wasnt being sent with the right parameters causing the delegate to crash resulting in CTR-V not to know what to do.

so, also.. does this not work in combination with NTR cheat plugins? when i open Sun all movement stops unless i open the home menu
It does, But not sure if it works with SuMo due to it needing a NFC patch to work.

=c the file pushing isn't working for me. it keeps saying i have to run it in admin mode when i know i have it running in admin mode + i have admin mode checked in capabilities.
Also try disabling firewall.

use luma to run a NFC-disable code.isp patch for sun and moon. you can find them on this tutorial

or alternatively you can check the first post and follow the directions there to run the (same?) patch for sun and moon via ctr-v? (i'm unsure if that's still in ctr-v at this point)
That isnt needed since like 8 days ago, The NFC patch just doesnt always send on first connect attempt for some reason.

starupdater and luma updater
this website also doesn't have it set to the latest
t1x0w13.png
Hourly is Nightly they just named it stupid in the updaters.

If anyone still needs help with anything to do with CTR-V lmk. I wanna try squash as much bugs today.

D

Deleted User

now that i got everything running i'll test if SuMo works, and i'll try with that one gateshark2ntr cheat thing, so i can disable lines

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
i don't get it ,it used to work just fine when i tested it a week ago when it first came out , but now i cant get most games to stream, like i get a black screen right after the title screen in Pokemon , anyway to fix that ?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
now that i got everything running i'll test if SuMo works, and i'll try with that one gateshark2ntr cheat thing, so i can disable lines
Do note, Im pretty sure if you have a "plugin" for SuMo it makes streaming fail/fuck up the NFC Patch. That might be your issue.

i don't get it ,it used to work just fine when i tested it a week ago when it first came out , but now i cant get most games to stream, like i get a black screen right after the title screen in Pokemon , anyway to fix that ?
Watch the tutorial on Pokemon SuMo streaming :)

Reactions: Ghassen-ga
D

Deleted User

Do note, Im pretty sure if you have a "plugin" for SuMo it makes streaming fail/fuck up the NFC Patch. That might be your issue.
my original issue was a combination of not having the nfc patch in the first place and not having the right luma, along with the bugged version of CTR-v

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
my original issue was a combination of not having the nfc patch in the first place and not having the right luma, along with the bugged version of CTR-v
Just to say, When I say NFC Patch im on about the one built into CTR-V not the IPS patch.
Follow the steps of the SuMo tutorial on the OP, And when it at the Connecting bit - If it doesnt say "Writing SuMo NFC Patch" after waiting 10 seconds, then click it a second time and it should send the NFC patch.

D

Deleted User

Just to say, When I say NFC Patch im on about the one built into CTR-V not the IPS patch.
Follow the steps of the SuMo tutorial on the OP, And when it at the Connecting bit - If it doesnt say "Writing SuMo NFC Patch" after waiting 10 seconds, then click it a second time and it should send the NFC patch.
i already tested it without the plugin and it works fine, and i'm about to test it with the plugin

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
i already tested it without the plugin and it works fine, and i'm about to test it with the plugin
I do know that you can stream using a plugin on TriForce Heroes but ofc online is disabled because Boot NTR disables it when you use plugins so that you cant ruin online matches like MK7 etc

D

Deleted User

I do know that you can stream using a plugin on TriForce Heroes but ofc online is disabled because Boot NTR disables it when you use plugins so that you cant ruin online matches like MK7 etc
i know that the mystery gift redirector plugin doesn't disable online, i tested it a while ago

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh i figured it out. apparently the copy of prism.cia i had was not working. luckily my other copy was working. still you never fail to impress me with each update xD this push feature will be my new go to instead of going through data management.

Reactions: PRAGMA

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country

Watch the tutorial on Pokemon SuMo streaming :)
thanks !

Reactions: PRAGMA

SinfulRose

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@donneee Thank you sincerely with the dongle help, I got it working, it boosted my fps to about 30 rarely 40, but it seems that some games are more stable then others, tried it with Zelda:Link Between Worlds and it was chugging quite a bit dropping to near nothing again, pushed the memory patch and tried it with OOT, and I was getting almost 40 the entire time with occasional drops to 20 and quality dips to 70%. Not sure what I can do to fix the drops, or if other people have similar issues with certain games as opposed to others. Gonna go study the CTR-V + SuMo video (Still think Pokemon S&M should be the way people refer to them) as well as some other random things I got laying about, to see if it's a game thing or just a general bad fps for most things.

If it's a PC reason, here's my specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus X99-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA2011-3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3000
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5"
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ Video Card

If there's anything else you wanna question me about or if you know any other ideas, through that testing your doing throw me some tips <3
*Oh also, you said something about compiling a list of dongles, the one I was using is a D-Link Wireless N300 USB Adapater
http://ca.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-n300-usb-adapter/

Reactions: donneee

ThePokemonFan25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still get this but i can use regular ntrview and it works. So can anyone help

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 136

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@donneee Thank you sincerely with the dongle help, I got it working, it boosted my fps to about 30 rarely 40, but it seems that some games are more stable then others, tried it with Zelda:Link Between Worlds and it was chugging quite a bit dropping to near nothing again, pushed the memory patch and tried it with OOT, and I was getting almost 40 the entire time with occasional drops to 20 and quality dips to 70%. Not sure what I can do to fix the drops, or if other people have similar issues with certain games as opposed to others. Gonna go study the CTR-V + SuMo video (Still think Pokemon S&M should be the way people refer to them) as well as some other random things I got laying about, to see if it's a game thing or just a general bad fps for most things.

If it's a PC reason, here's my specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor
Motherboard: Asus X99-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA2011-3
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-3000
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 1TB 2.5"
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ Video Card

If there's anything else you wanna question me about or if you know any other ideas, through that testing your doing throw me some tips <3
*Oh also, you said something about compiling a list of dongles, the one I was using is a D-Link Wireless N300 USB Adapater
http://ca.dlink.com/products/connect/wireless-n300-usb-adapter/

no problem man! the more support ntr has the better!

i've been messing with 100 qos and 101 qos. refering back to the original NTRviewer and how it's designed with the command lines you can use provided by cell9 dongle users should be using 100 qos since your dedicating that hotspot/ap just for your 3ds.

101 disables QoS. My testing with 100 QoS ensured i had 38 fps @ 90 quality with no drops (i ran a 6 hour test with the s&m title trailer for 8 hours over night). it NEVER dropped below 35 fps. games will vary of course. however, just like with any streaming program, the more shit going on screen, the more information needs to be encoded/decoded, so your mileage will vary.

unfortunately for us that want a free way to stream from the n3ds, we are capped at what 802.11b/g can output not to mention we have to leave bandwidth for nin9 services as well. we can't fully utilize the full potential of the n3ds's wireless chip unless we are playing an offline game. hardware capcard will always be better, no argument there. but this is the closest i've ever come to, to having as good as a cap card if you cap it at 30 fps.

if your only showing the top screen, i suggest keeping the priority as defaulted by shinymk. it will help with your fps for the top screen and keep it stabilized. i might be a newcomer to gbatemp, but i've been messing with ntrboot and ntrviewer since the inception of the ability to stream through it months ago.

p.s. i will eventually make a thread and have placeholders in a questionnaire while i list what each dongles can do after the new year. i've been way to busy with the holidays and keeping up a streaming schedule.

Last edited by donneee,

CGNetwork

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a problem with Pokemon Sun earlier, and I can't get a good framerate of 35-45 FPS because frame drops dipping down from around 20 to 1-5 FPS in the new version of CTR-V, which is unacceptable. Can you devs of this software please fix it? I will wait until a newer update is out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1