Bobbery18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the common consensus on the "Clock+L2" settings for Luma when running this? I've tried it with it both on and off but got varying results both ways. Neither has given me a constant, stable (45-50 fps) framerate, they both have their ups and downs in places (i.e. with it on the framerate seems to be improved in cutscene-esque parts, but degraded in other areas).

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
What's the common consensus on the "Clock+L2" settings for Luma when running this? I've tried it with it both on and off but got varying results both ways. Neither has given me a constant, stable (45-50 fps) framerate, they both have their ups and downs in places (i.e. with it on the framerate seems to be improved in cutscene-esque parts, but degraded in other areas).
CPU Clock does not do a single difference unfortunately.

donneee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just started testing what the difference is between normal clock and overclock + l2. it's odd when i restart the process of connecting, it's defaulted to normal. then i overclock, it seems to do NOTHING. when i change back to normal clocking, fps is cut to 14-16 and becomes really choppy. i'm not really sure how it effects ntrboot, or the system's wifi chip, but i do know now changing it while connected to NTRviewer fucks everything up :nayps3:

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I not sure about everyone else, but this runs way better than NitroStream + NTR Viewer even though this is a combination of those 2.
I am getting 100% Quality and 50-60 FPS in about every game, but if I am a bit far from my router (with my 3DS) it loses a few FPS (for obvious reasons)
What router do you have?

Xanek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ShinyMK Do you have a changelog of what was changed? in 1.2.2?

Also no longer just a pc application? :ph34r:

Edit: Also the box sizes in the settings are clipping into each other
7pibFFI.png

Last edited by Xanek,

Xanek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah we're reading it right, we know it'll still be a pc app, just that it wont just be only for this.

also for some reason, @ShinyMK, with default settings the bottom screen has lower priority for some reason, even though it's the same settings as before

Reactions: Deleted-379826

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Nah we're reading it right, we know it'll still be a pc app, just that it wont just be only for this.

also for some reason, @ShinyMK, with default settings the bottom screen has lower priority for some reason, even though it's the same settings as before
Yes - Its meant to have lower priority, If you have them both at the same priority both screens end up being laggy.
If you mean that you changed the priority and its still looking like it was before you changed it, then thats because you need to reboot your 3ds for changes to take effect.

DaleWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any ideas on the best way to get high quality video? Maybe something in the settings? Im using OBS and its kinda blurry/fuzzy. Maybe im missing something. It looks fine in CTR-V but when i capture it into OBS the quality isn't too great.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Any ideas on the best way to get high quality video? Maybe something in the settings? Im using OBS and its kinda blurry/fuzzy. Maybe im missing something. It looks fine in CTR-V but when i capture it into OBS the quality isn't too great.
Right click the Window Captures, And click on the Scaling Method and choose Lancroz or something like that and it will be 1:1 of the NTRViewer's quality.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Idk if it was just me or not , but was the first build faster ? it used to lag way less for me , and it sucks that i can't use it anymore because it auto-updates :/

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Idk if it was just me or not , but was the first build faster ? it used to lag way less for me , and it sucks that i can't use it anymore because it auto-updates :/
Probably a placebo effect, as I can 100% confirm, it was slower then it is now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And is there anyway to increase the size/resolution in NTR Viewer?
You cant increase the base quality ever lmao, The only quality enhancer you ahve is the "Quality" setting, But that uses a lot of FPS.

Updated the steps on getting the IP.
Update FBI to 2.4.5 or higher, Go into the "Remote Install" Menu, Open "Receive URLs over the network". The IP will be listed there. Ignore ":5000".

DaleWest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably a placebo effect, as I can 100% confirm, it was slower then it is now.

You cant increase the base quality ever lmao, The only quality enhancer you ahve is the "Quality" setting, But that uses a lot of FPS.

Updated the steps on getting the IP.
Update FBI to 2.4.5 or higher, Go into the "Remote Install" Menu, Open "Receive URLs over the network". The IP will be listed there. Ignore ":5000".
ok, i wasn't sure, cause i tried what you said before and my video is still blurry, I was about to post a picture for reference but now there's a new version of CTR-V and im getting an error code of parameter count mismatch.

D

Deleted User

i'm also getting the parameter count mismatch, and i just downloaded the last version to get an update.. all i did was add my 3ds ip and i get errors, but i click continue and it works fine afterwards

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q