Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,844,938
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S̶o̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶J̶K̶S̶M̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶C̶I̶A̶ ̶(̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶,̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶L̶u̶m̶a̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶"̶L̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶i̶t̶l̶e̶s̶"̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶"̶A̶n̶ ̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶o̶c̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶f̶t̶w̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶"̶ ̶(̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶)̶

D̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶?̶ ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶U̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶l̶u̶m̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶I̶A̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶F̶B̶I̶
H̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶
B̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶3̶D̶S̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶

Edit: Nvm, I'm stupid and I had an old version of the CIA.

But just to be sure and don't mess up this thing, I updated Luma with LumaUpdater, can I update my 3DS now? Is that all I needed to do?

Yessir.

Kaosgenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I received it 2 days ago, but i still have the problem that crushes 90% times and when it goes and try to backup a game file (example: pokèmon moon)
it stops on green screen.
Which savemanager should I have to use ?
P.S.For the part of crush, I already controlled files and are right.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I received it 2 days ago, but i still have the problem that crushes 90% times and when it goes and try to backup a game file (example: pokèmon moon)
it stops on green screen.
Which savemanager should I have to use ?
P.S.For the part of crush, I already controlled files and are right.
What?

Kaosgenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean that it usually doesn't work and sends me error message, then restarts console.
When I enter in HBL instead, if I try to do the backup with my previous savemanager it stops working.
So the questions are: do I need to have a particular file to work correctly ?
Which savemanager should I use ?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I mean that it usually doesn't work and sends me error message, then restarts console.
When I enter in HBL instead, if I try to do the backup with my previous savemanager it stops working.
What is the error?

Kaosgenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For when i try to start doodlebomb "an error is occurred that forced ... the console will restart"
Sorry I don't remember the exact message

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your firmware? O3DS/N3DS? Entry point? CFW? 3dsx/CIA?
You need to give us details and information if you want us to help you.

Kaosgenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use a new 3ds and i searched for doodlebomb 'cause i stupidly updated console to 11.4 thinking it was for another software, because it wasn't clear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So if i understand, at the moment or i wait an update of doodlebomb or i try with cubic ninja ?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I use a new 3ds and i searched for doodlebomb 'cause i stupidly updated console to 11.4 thinking it was for another software, because it wasn't clear.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So if i understand, at the moment or i wait an update of doodlebomb or i try with cubic ninja ?
try cubic ninja.

Mhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! i finally install a cfw hombrew fbi, and i have free eshop and jskm (i think in cia they are in my 3ds menu) and work really well xD my version is 11.3.0.36, but now my new3ds for use friends or other things say i need to update, if i update to 11.4 i can still use free eshop and jksm? REALLY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello! i finally install a cfw hombrew fbi, and i have free eshop and jskm (i think in cia they are in my 3ds menu) and work really well xD my version is 11.3.0.36, but now my new3ds for use friends or other things say i need to update, if i update to 11.4 i can still use free eshop and jksm? REALLY SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
For the 8173929372927th time, yes

Reactions: lonewolf08

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I can say you'll be able to use freeshop, but I don't know about jksm, maybe the cia version works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh