[Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by JK_, Feb 1, 2016.

1. elfwynsweets

elfwynsweets Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    That's what I meant, it's just easier for me to process it in my head by saying it the way I did.

Last I saw on his Twitter (Smea's) is that he's working on the Switch at the moment. But who knows. It's just a little irritating to plot reset in ACNL. But I'll survive. I still have my Powersaved towns for my group, and my other admins can hack. I can wait. I just thought I saw someone on here say that JKSM is accessible on 11.4's homebrew. That's all.

2. pokemonshuffler12345

pokemonshuffler12345 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2015
    United States
    JKSM doesnt seem to be working for me, as well as svdt, it just freezes at green screen

3. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    What you meant and what you said are very different. As for smea not quite, he just needs to find time and more importantly motivation. to quote him "no plans beyond fixing payloads for now" and "no, feeling like shit these days so will probably take a long time. should have stayed on 11.3" and yes it is accessible on 11.4 through homebrew provided you have cfw first, which was also mentioned in the previous page.

4. SonWest

SonWest Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    Argentina
    Has anyone managed to fix the Green Screen problem on 11.3?
    I have a new 3ds xl 11.3 trying to open Pokemon Moon.

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Install CFW via http://3ds.guide and use the CIA version of JKSM instead.

pixelmasher likes this.
  6. Naxann

Naxann Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2016
    France
    If you have a new3DS here is the payload before udsploit (thing that allows you to hack your console), which works with JKSM, PKSM and other homebrews which need save access.
    I don't have the 2DS or old 3DS payload though.

Attached Files:

7. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    @JK_ , I cannot import data from the US physical copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D to a digital copy using your save manager. What am I doing wrong?

8. fireguy85

fireguy85 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2016
    United States
    Did you initialize save data on the digital version?

9. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Maniac

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Yup, and saved my game after the tutorial battle.

Kept getting an error message of C8804478 every time I tried to transfer to the digital version.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Last edited by NANASHI89, Apr 22, 2017
  10. SonWest

SonWest Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    Argentina
    That doesn't work. It doesn't let me open homebrew with that because Homebrew isn't the problem, it's JKSM.
    I can open homebrew just fine by downloading my own otherapp which is NEW 11.3.0-36U, that's all fine. What isn't fine is JKSM which won't let me open Poke Moon, it gives me a green screen.
    Thanks for trying.
    I guess I'll have to try that, I'm just concerned about playing online and having my n3dsxl with that cfw thing.

11. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You can safely play online as long as you don't play a game online before release date or cheat online. It's safe.

12. Naxann

Naxann Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2016
    France
    You are downloading the new version of the payload for 11.3. You need the old version, which works with PKSM and JKSM. If anyone has a USA New3DS payload for 11.3 which is working, please attach the file ! Or anyone that could recreate the payload before udsploit.

13. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
    I still have my old 11.3 payload that worked but I won't be able to upload it till I get home but I believe someone uploaded it a few pages back.

14. Naxann

Naxann Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2016
    France
    Thanks lonewolf08, I will try to find it. I'm creating a new post focused on that.

15. SonWest

SonWest Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 15, 2017
    Argentina
    Thanks for all the help guys.
    Would you mind replying here with the link to the new post once you make it?
    Thank you once more, you guys are the best.

16. Naxann

Naxann Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2016
    France
    Last edited by Naxann, Apr 23, 2017
  17. lonewolf08

lonewolf08 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2016
    United States
  18. DudeBro

DudeBro Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys, i took your advice and decided to install cfw on my NewN3DSXL using soundhax.
    I believe ive done everything step by step up to the point where you open up the browser and type in "2xrsa.3ds.guide" in the url.
    The issue is, instead of my screen either blacking out, glitching or anything, my screen just freezes.
    No unusual patterns, just the browser loading screen, frozen. According to the 3ds guide, i should ignore that and press select to "Full Install," wait a few seconds and press any button to reboot. I press select and wait a few minutes, then press any button to reboot but the screen stays frozen.
    I was unable to find a solution or a symptom of this kind in the guide or anywhere so i ended up pressing the power button to force it off.
    I ejected sd card and checked to see if the intended 'OTP' file was downloaded anyway, but no.
    I inserted it back into system to repeat the process of course but still nothing.
    What does this mean, what am i doing wrong, and what can i do?

19. pixelmasher

pixelmasher Gaming Gamer

Dec 12, 2016
    United States
    Near N3DS
    Look over the prep section again and make sure you have all the files in the right places.

20. DudeBro

DudeBro Member

Newcomer
    Sep 29, 2016
    United States
    the truth is, ive back-tracked the entire guide and i get the feeling ive screwed up from the very beginning and i cannot redo the first part because i am now in 2.1.0 and i can no longer access homebrew... i would be better off deleting or formatting everything and starting from scratch right? i mean i have replaced nearly all the files that i mightve messed up on but it still doesnt work so i think its something before that which i think is safe CTR Transfer on the homebrew or even before..

Last edited by DudeBro, Apr 23, 2017