Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,843,055
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Update for anyone wondering: I've got a lot going on right now. I'm not ignoring you guys, I just haven't been able to sit down and go at it too much lately.

@Tiffxs
If you can use the CIA, you can just pop the cart in and backup from the SD copy and move it to the cart no problem. 3DSX would just require targeting the digital copy first, then the cart.

@Feroz El Mejor
The game might need an mmap XML even if it's not a 9.6+ title. I know there are a few games that never worked quite right with *hax.
How can I use an XML for that game? I don't know how does that work. I would really apreciate it if someone can explain it to me :bow:

lovelypotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I've backed up my GW .sav file and updated my emunand to latest a9lh Sysnand 11.0 only then I realized the exportation should be done with 9.2.

Right now I'm stuck with the sav file and latest a9lh Sysnand 11.0 with the GW card (which I could not mount any game as the firmware is no longer Emunand 9.2). How can I convert my .sav file into .cia save file now?

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@JK_ I found a bit of a visual bug.

When restoring extdata there is word visual error.
image.jpeg

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont beleive the save manager in my homebrew menu is the same as this one but im having a problem with the one on the homebrew launcher menu. it'll load then right before it gets to the import/export part it'll go to a red screen and sit there. also wanted to say the icon on it is different now. before it had to do something with ninja hax the icon was weird looking thing almost like a zombie and now its a white cube with 3ds on it. so there it is. i dont mind the JKSM btw it is nice but i need my older save on my acnl game not the current one i got loaded. i been using the save manager like a powersave of sorts to help me out and now this happens. which is maddening.

SaladFingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont beleive the save manager in my homebrew menu is the same as this one but im having a problem with the one on the homebrew launcher menu. it'll load then right before it gets to the import/export part it'll go to a red screen and sit there. also wanted to say the icon on it is different now. before it had to do something with ninja hax the icon was weird looking thing almost like a zombie and now its a white cube with 3ds on it. so there it is. i dont mind the JKSM btw it is nice but i need my older save on my acnl game not the current one i got loaded. i been using the save manager like a powersave of sorts to help me out and now this happens. which is maddening.
I believe that the hbl save manager is for sysnand but the CIA version will work on emunand.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what cia?? ive not seen one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ve manager is for sysNAND?? i nwever knew that.
The cia is in the first post under QR Codes/Download Links. JKSM will work with either sysNAND or emuNAND. Install the CIA on emuNAND, use the Homebrew version for sysNAND.

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cia is in the first post under QR Codes/Download Links. JKSM will work with either sysNAND or emuNAND. Install the CIA on emuNAND, use the Homebrew version for sysNAND.
oh i got that now. lol. i totally forgot about hb being used on the systems firmware. silly me. and CIA im guessing you are meaning JKSM??

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm using the .3dsx file. Where can I find the play coin setter? When I start JKSM it immediately prompts me to select a game. How can I tell which version I'm on?

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No .cia for me as I'm only using homebrew launcher.
Just tried to have a look at Pokemon Trading Card Game's save but no luck - black screen on top, red on the bottom.
Am I using an outdated version? Would another save editor work?
Trial runs with Zelda NES and Or/As worked...

Last edited by CrazyBlergh,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No .cia for me as I'm only using homebrew launcher.
Just tried to have a look at Pokemon Trading Card Game's save but no luck - black screen on top, red on the bottom.
Am I using an outdated version? Would another save editor work?
Trial runs with Zelda NES and Or/As worked...
https://github.com/ihaveamac/9.6-dbgen-xmls Follow the instructions on this website.

Reactions: Latyana

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2