Homebrew [RELEASE-ISH] 3DBoot - An all-in-one boot website!

kje123

this title is false
OP
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
3DBoot - It's kinda cool, I guess!

So, a little backstory:

I literally thought of this while at school, bored out of my mind in chemistry. I've started learning html, and I was trying to think of something to do to practice...

And then it hit me:
What if there was a website that was an all-in-one exploit booter?

oh wait reb00t is a thing...

Aaaaanyways, after an hour of work, I present the barebones version of...

3DBoot!

Essentially, it's a webpage that redirects to web-based exploits, so you don't have to have 7 bookmarks for each different boot script. Almost like a middleman for exploits. Note that this requires an internet connection to work. (Hence the "website" part)

"But Keith," you ask, "where is this magical website?"

Well, you can find it here!

http://kje123.github.io

Just visit this link on your 3DS to use it.

I recommend you only use this for your initial setup of homebrew/rxTools/Pasta CFW/other things, because the web based exploits are not very reliable, and if you're using this for browserhax, likely to get patched out. Nevertheless, it is a good backup for when something goes wrong.

I'm also a beginner to the whole "coding" thing, so don't be expecting something perfect. Right now, it's pretty barebones, but I definitely want to make it a nice looking website. That being said, if any graphic designers out there want to help me out with some assets, I would greatly appreciate it!

ENJOY!

Last edited by kje123,

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can create a simple artstyle with photoshop and if you have access to dreamweaver you could easily make a nice looking interface in as little as a day. From what I see the reboot website basically did it perfectly. It's always good to have more though, keep at it! :)

kje123

this title is false
OP
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad this got such a positive response!

I was expecting people to complain about this being so similar to reb00t.

I'm working on making the website look better right now, so expect an update on it by tomorrow.

kje123

this title is false
OP
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Great idea, I'll be keeping this hub bookmarked for future reference.

But pay attention to chemistry though, Van Der Waals' is literally holding the world together, yo. (Hey, that rhymed...)

Sweet! Glad to know you're interested.

btw dawg, nice chemistry bars. you're like a proton, with a positive charge. :3

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
You could make this simpler by adopting a similar system as browserhax and using 1x1 iframes to load the exploits within the page. It'd actually be incredibly easy, but the site would have to assume users had the right files in place and be able to check for those files. It'd essentially be a basic boolean system with PHP. "If file exists, load exploit".

Last edited by Joom,

kje123

this title is false
OP
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE: The website actually looks not like garbage now!
Go check it out!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You could make this simpler by adopting a similar system as browserhax and using 1x1 iframes to load the exploits within the page. It'd actually be incredibly easy, but the site would have to assume users had the right files in place and be able to check for those files. It'd essentially be a basic boolean system with PHP. "If file exists, load exploit".

...I'm sorry, but I have literally no idea what you just said.

kje123

this title is false
OP
Trophies
Website
kje123.github.io
XP
Country
United States
NECROBUMP

for 2 reasons-

1) I updated the GUI on the site, so it should look much nicer on the 3DS than it did before.
2) As I want to keep this as up to date as possible, I am willing to take suggestions on what to put. Doesn't have to be related to booting, just general stuff to add to make the website more helpful.

Anyways, enjoy!

Reactions: Akshuls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-