Not open for further replies.

nedron92

Trophies
Website
www.github.com
XP
Country
Germany
I think the pattern is, if the item is used in a previous map, the offsets are apart from the rest. No idea why, but it was the same with the Compass and Hook Shot on the Great Sea map.

Yeah that's true and also my opinion. I called them "shared items" xD

But good news for the night here, found the last offsets and also updated the editor to support all AdventureMode Map-items now.
TerminaMap-Offsets:
Compass : 0xC5AA
Bombs : 0xC5AB
Ice Arrow : 0xC5B1
Song of Time : 0xC5BE
Song of Time (Inv) : 0xC5BF
Deku Stick : 0xC5C0
Deku Mask : 0xC5C1
Goron Mask : 0xC5C2
Zora Mask : 0xC5C3
Mask of Truth : 0xC5C4
Majora's Mask : 0xC5C5
Giants : 0xC5C6

Updated SaveEditor to V1.2, Release on github: https://github.com/nedron92/HWL-SaveEditor/releases/tag/1.2

Reactions: I pwned U!

juniorzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
can you help want to use a link but I need the masks and do not know where I put in the code HxD please !!

misteranderbro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first post because I really can't find any information. I have a few questions regarding zmha.bin and such.

1. Can I extract a save file from my cartridge or can I find it on the SD card?

2. What is zmha.bin and how do I find it?

3. Is there a guide that answers the questions above and where can I find it?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, first post because I really can't find any information. I have a few questions regarding zmha.bin and such.

1. Can I extract a save file from my cartridge or can I find it on the SD card?

2. What is zmha.bin and how do I find it?

3. Is there a guide that answers the questions above and where can I find it?
You need a save manager, like SaveDataFiler or JK's Save Manager. Use one of them to extract the save from the cart and you'll have the zmha.bin. You edit that file then reimport it using the same methods.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I really like about this game that they fixed from the first one is allowing you to sell weapons where before you had to have too many in order to sell. For some reason they didnt give that option with Fairies and allowing you to dismiss them unless you have too many.

Any idea where that data is stored on the save?

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering how the plugin isn't out for US version, any advice for doing the all attacks are devastasting? I always get it, thus loosing A rank.
I tried using CFW's (Real-Time Save feature(Read the following messages before using it) function, but game keep freezing.

Is my only options to get gud or to to use the japanese cia with the plugin?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Considering how the plugin isn't out for US version, any advice for doing the all attacks are devastasting? I always get it, thus loosing A rank.
I tried using CFW's (Real-Time Save feature(Read the following messages before using it) function, but game keep freezing.

Is my only options to get gud or to to use the japanese cia with the plugin?
Easy, keep your distance and use the bow. If you take a hit, restart. It'll take you a few attempts at most, don't be afraid to fall back and dodge if it means you avoid a hit.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easy, keep your distance and use the bow. If you take a hit, restart. It'll take you a few attempts at most, don't be afraid to fall back and dodge if it means you avoid a hit.
Am I rushing it that the problem?

I'm doing zelda weapon unlock. I'm normally running using either tapping or pressing B to start running. Then when I clear 1 group, I go to another, only to find An attack that didn't render yet, hit me.
Also, doesn't bow range not that OP? so you have to be middle of the mooks to hit? of which, is worrysome if mooks hit you?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Am I rushing it that the problem?

I'm doing zelda weapon unlock. I'm normally running using either tapping or pressing B to start running. Then when I clear 1 group, I go to another, only to find An attack that didn't render yet, hit me.
Also, doesn't bow range not that OP? so you have to be middle of the mooks to hit? of which, is worrysome if mooks hit you?
Are you playing on the O3DS? I've never had issues with an unrendered attack hitting me before o.o

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There will most likely not be a plugin for the US version of the game, as much as I would like for there to be one it would have to be reconstructed from scratch as previously mentioned a couple of pages back.

If you have the means to do so I would get the Japanese version of the game, it automatically plays in English if your on a US or EU 3DS.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you playing on the O3DS? I've never had issues with an unrendered attack hitting me before o.o
N3DS. Again, is it ok to run or should go slowly?

A few times, I go into the group, only to see the blue bone throw hit me before the captain themselve render and show themselve.

Or I get hit from behind.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N3DS. Again, is it ok to run or should go slowly?

A few times, I go into the group, only to see the blue bone throw hit me before the captain themselve render and show themselve.

Or I get hit from behind.
I always go quick, lock on, launch arrow, dodge, repeat. I've got an A on every stage of the first two maps so I can't be all that wrong :P

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if you can use the Real-Time Save feature Function and willing to explain how? It always crashes the 3ds for me.

There will most likely not be a plugin for the US version of the game, as much as I would like for there to be one it would have to be reconstructed from scratch as previously mentioned a couple of pages back.

If you have the means to do so I would get the Japanese version of the game, it automatically plays in English if your on a US or EU 3DS.
Ugh, I actually did have the Japanese version, but switch to US. that install time.
I always go quick, lock on, launch arrow, dodge, repeat. I've got an A on every stage of the first two maps so I can't be all that wrong :P
what the range of the arrows then?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know if you can use the Real-Time Save feature Function and willing to explain how? It always crashes the 3ds for me.

Ugh, I actually did have the Japanese version, but switch to US. that install time.

As far back as I can manage. I'm fairly good at gauging the distance now.

Reactions: YyAoMmIi

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'd understand if you didnt have enough space on the SD card but install time, are you kidding me? Go watch TV or do it while you go to sleep then wake up to it installed. Its like 30-40 mins to take anyways, I installed my entire 3DS library and that was like 15 hours so dont tell me you cant wait 40 mins.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd understand if you didnt have enough space on the SD card but install time, are you kidding me? Go watch TV or do it while you go to sleep then wake up to it installed. Its like 30-40 mins to take anyways, I installed my entire 3DS library and that was like 15 hours so dont tell me you cant wait 40 mins.
Well using FBI wifi, That Japanese version took 40 min, but US version took over 3h. IDK what happened then, but mostly complaining about about that randomness.

that, and I might be running low on space on 32gb. may need to switch to 64 soon.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well using FBI wifi, That Japanese version took 40 min, but US version took over 3h. IDK what happened then, but mostly complaining about about that randomness.

that, and I might be running low on space on 32gb. may need to switch to 64 soon.
I'd say go big or go home and get a 128GB SD card. The 3DS has at least another good 1-2 years so you want to be well prepared with whatever last releases they have over the horizon.

I got my 128GB card two months ago for around $70 but its possibly to get one as low as the $50-60 range.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say go big or go home and get a 128GB SD card. The 3DS has at least another good 1-2 years so you want to be well prepared with whatever last releases they have over the horizon.

I got my 128GB card two months ago for around $70 but its possibly to get one as low as the $50-60 range.
The only reason I won't use more than a 64gb class 10 95mbps read\write speeds is because of the slow down and terrible install times on higher capacity cards.
I had a 200gb class 10 card and it got pulled quick for this reason alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la