ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just going to wait until a save editor comes out that lets you unlock the Tier 3 weapons and other A-Rank Adventure Modes rewards. I've heard Adventure Mode can have some luck-based missions, which I don't like at all.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of NTR CFW are you using and which emuNAND firmware? Just for the record..

I use NTR 3.2 on a n3ds 10.4 emunand. It might be these NTR CFW plugins don't work on o3ds.
I'm on emuNAND 10.3 and I'm using the latest NTR CFW, and I'm pretty sure it works with O3DS because I got cheats to work on MK7.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR plugin works great on Rei 10.4 with proper title id and latest NTR 3.2 3D version. It's the one that auto exits.

Last edited by Ripper00420,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't even get NTR CFW to boot on New3DS EmuNAND (ReiNAND) 10.4. X'P
NTR plugin works great on Rei 10.4 with proper title id and latest NTR 3.2 3D version. It's the one that auto exits.
It works on Rei 10.4 ASSUMING you're not using one of the modified builds that uses 10.4 native firm instead of the usual 10.2 native firm. :)

Anyway, back on topic i guess...
Any idea why the game tells me the extra data is invalid? (.3ds version, gateway).

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm just gonna drop my hex offset list for all the items in alphabetical order here too :-)

Attachments

• Hyrule Warriors Legends Mats.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 427

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man. fighting Darunia and the Gorons is terrible. i can't keep up with defending the keeps and the allied base at the same time. all this time travel in the game and I can't be in two places at once. if there was a code that froze the health value of the Allied base so it doesn't fall while I am repeatedly recapturing keeps and fighting Darunia then it would be all I need to move forward in this game.

also I tried running this game with NTR CFW loaded on old3ds but it keeps looping the pre-game-boot logo and it won't load the game even though the screen flashes green. any fix for using this on old3ds? cheat plugins work with other games on old3ds. how does it not work with this one? it doesnt even use extended memory mode like Smash or MH4U or MHX. how is it freezing up like this?

Last edited by supermariorick,

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh man. fighting Darunia and the Gorons is terrible. i can't keep up with defending the keeps and the allied base at the same time. all this time travel in the game and I can't be in two places at once. if there was a code that froze the health value of the Allied base so it doesn't fall while I am repeatedly recapturing keeps and fighting Darunia then it would be all I need to move forward in this game.

also I tried running this game with NTR CFW loaded on old3ds but it keeps looping the pre-game-boot logo and it won't load the game even though the screen flashes green.
It's not that hard, tbh. You just have to pay attention to the map and the messages that pop up. Don't just go for the small enemy grunts too much. Focus more on the harder enemies that actually can pose a threat. Also, switching characters is a good thing to do, as well.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that hard, tbh. You just have to pay attention to the map and the messages that pop up. Don't just go for the small enemy grunts too much. Focus more on the harder enemies that actually can pose a threat. Also, switching characters is a good thing to do, as well.
that's what I did and I still couldn't keep up. explain to me why you claim it isn't hard when it clearly is very hard. and switching between Shiek and Impa had no effect whatsoever.

do I have to actually bother leveling Impa and Shiek? lmao
if that's the case, ugh grinding. why can't i get NTR to load this game so i can use the cheat plugin to skip grinding levels and rupees?

Last edited by supermariorick,

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's what I did and I still couldn't keep up. explain to me why you claim it isn't hard when it clearly is very hard. and switching between Shiek and Impa had no effect whatsoever.

if that's the case, ugh grinding. why can't i get NTR to load this game so i can use the cheat plugin to skip grinding levels and rupees?

I'm having the same issue too with the cheat plugin. It just keeps looping the start up screen. I already have max rupees but not all of my items are maxed out yet.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works on Rei 10.4 ASSUMING you're not using one of the modified builds that uses 10.4 native firm instead of the usual 10.2 native firm. :)

Any idea why the game tells me the extra data is invalid? (.3ds version, gateway).

If you got a version of the game with the ExtData fixed anything from the version without it fixed doesn't work.
Works both ways I would assume.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It just wasn't exactly that hard for me... I didn't do much grinding for Impa or Sheik, either. Try lowering the diffculty to Easy?

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Because it's using a modified uniqueID that matches the titleID, but doesn't match the region.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here a small test build of the plugin. It uses the NTR cheat menu.
Currently only contains 9.999.999 rupee and all materials x255. :)
Have you implemented the new offset value from the other post yet? I'm still missing some material items...lol! I love your work so far and thank you sir for real.

Deleted member 369977

Felyne Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you implemented the new offset value from the other post yet? I'm still missing some material items...lol! I love your work so far and thank you sir for real.
I found all the other values, but somehow it's still having some bugs. i'll try and add the new version in an hour or so. This should include the ToonLink items and stuff. Still need to play story, so if anybody has a nice savefile, let me know :P

Reactions: Ripper00420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone