Hacking [Release] Haxchi Installer 1.2 (Noob friendly)

CyKoDeLiC

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So which game is the cheapest? And is it possible to get only the amount of money the game costs onto my account? Or do I have to buy a stupid Nintendo voucher card or something like that?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which game is the cheapest? And is it possible to get only the amount of money the game costs onto my account? Or do I have to buy a stupid Nintendo voucher card or something like that?

Brain Age is the cheapest, in the US it's six dollars or around 5.66 Euros, and no, unfortunately, you have to put in specified amounts.

Reactions: peteruk

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
And is it possible to get only the amount of money the game costs onto my account? Or do I have to buy a stupid Nintendo voucher card or something like that?
That is possible.
Go to purchase, pay with credit card and when tells you you don't have enough money on the account choose "pay remainder" option.
That way it puts the exact amount on your account you have to pay for the game.

Last edited by Spearel18,

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is possible.
Go to purchase, pay with credit card and when tells you you don't have enough money on the account choose "pay remainder" option.
That way it puts the exact amount on your account you have to pay for the game.

Wait, you can do that? Can that be done on the American eShop?

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I live in europe, on my eur wii u it's an option, and I honestly can't believe why wouldn't it be an option on any other eshop region... if not, then....wow...why :wacko:

I'll check over here, but then again, NOA likes to screw their customers over, it'd make more sense to have that then being forced to pay 10 dollars to buy a six-dollar game when you have five dollars on the account :unsure::blink:

Reactions: Spearel18

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'll check over here, but then again, NOA likes to screw their customers over, it'd make more sense to have that then being forced to pay 10 dollars to buy a six-dollar game when you have five dollars on the account :unsure::blink:
We're getting a little off-topic here, but wow...that would be harsh...

D

Deleted User

I didn't have to do this for Brain Age (I was a lucky one who got it free), but for other VC titles, if you don't have enough funds in your Nintendo Network account when you attempt to purchase software, you can choose to pay for the rest using a credit card. You don't need to do a $15/$30/$50/$100/$x recharge, you only need to pay exactly as much as you need.

Reactions: the_randomizer

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I didn't have to do this for Brain Age (I was a lucky one who got it free), but for other VC titles, if you don't have enough funds in your Nintendo Network account when you attempt to purchase software, you can choose to pay for the rest using a credit card. You don't need to do a $15/$30/$50/$100/$x recharge, you only need to pay exactly as much as you need.
Alright, so it seems that works just like in the eur eshop...

plyscho

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This tool is getting better and better!

Note that each time you use it, metal.xml.bak gets overwritten. As an result you might lose your original meta.xml the second time you use if you don't back it up somewhere else or rename it (of course you can always redownload your game). But what's the actual purpose of backing up meta.xml if the original game is not on the NAND anymore?

vickdu31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This tool is getting better and better!

Note that each time you use it, metal.xml.bak gets overwritten. As an result you might lose your original meta.xml the second time you use if you don't back it up somewhere else or rename it (of course you can always redownload your game). But what's the actual purpose of backing up meta.xml if the original game is not on the NAND anymore?
Nothing really since you can delete the game and download it again! That is different for regionhax where you really need to save the backup of your sys_prod.xml

Reactions: plyscho

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Last edited by naughty_cat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    TaylorMaria @ TaylorMaria: Thanks to Cyberspace Hack Pro, I was able to recover my stolen bitcoin worth $47,000. Their...