Homebrew [Release] GYTB: Custom badges made really, really, simple.

deblon23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Editing a png image you can make transparences by erasing. This depends on the tool you are using.
is there a tool that make it automatic? I saw a youtube video doing it with photoshop with a magic tool that detect edges and make the background transparent with another tool withing photoshop.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
is there a tool that make it automatic? I saw a youtube video doing it with photoshop with a magic tool that detect edges and make the background transparent with another tool withing photoshop.
gimp has something similar and gimp is free. in gimp its the fuzzy tool or the select by color tool.

also does anyone know a way to increase the amount of badges you can place on your home menu?

Reactions: deblon23
D

Deleted-236924

If the payload was stored in the save, it would still work. I never reinstalled Ironhax or anything, just came on one day and couldn't access it.
No, it would not. You can't change your payload because you need homebrew access to change what's in your save file.
The error you get is because your payload is the wrong one for your firmware. Changing the boot.3dsx won't do anything; it doesn't get to the point where it would try loading the boot.3dsx
You are on 10.3 and your save has a 2.1 payload in it. Meaning you have a payload for 10.1 or lower. Wrong payload for your firmware, and the only way to change it is to have access to homebrew launcher via another mean.

You just came on one day and i wouldn't work, meaning you just had it on 2.1 for whatever firmware you were on at the time, then decided to update your 3DS thinking your ironhax would work without updating the payloads.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ferofax

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well the GYTB app starter extracting my official badge dump went i ran it and then i check the badge folder on the 3ds and my official collection of badges where in the folder on png format. Is that normal?
oh yeah, updated my GYTB and emptied my badge folder and its doing it for me too now. not working with february's japanese badges though :/

deblon23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but it cool that is possible because i have 2 3ds one doing the official Nintendo Badge Arcade the other one custom. Now i can transfer from one to the other.

MrCheeze

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhhhh probably not lol

Don't really have time to look into it now, so in the meantime just try with less badges or something

DaOG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question
I added a bunch of badges and I completely regret it because it's hard to navigate through all of the. Is there a way to delete them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock