ROM Hack [Release] Gen 1 Pokemon VC wild encounter DV NTR Overlay

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is there any interest making this compatible with the crystal inject or would there be no point unless nintendo officially releases it? reason i ask is because i did a crystal inject myself with celebi and link patches working perfectly but it seems like the plugin doesn't work and it would be nice for shiny hunting.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any interest making this compatible with the crystal inject or would there be no point unless nintendo officially releases it? reason i ask is because i did a crystal inject myself with celebi and link patches working perfectly but it seems like the plugin doesn't work and it would be nice for shiny hunting.
It works on my "Official" version of Crystal. So it should most definitely work on yours..

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Majickhat55 this is odd as the crystal code hasn't been updated since the old travelers version, still uses like 30+ offsets unlike gold and silver
No you were right, the plugin only works with the old VC injection of Crystal (Title ID 1920 or something). It doesn't work at all with the "Official" one; like you said the calc displays but on mine it doesn't show anything. It works fine in the other one though.

So yeah, it works on Traiver's release but not on my official injection. Sorry for the confusion, I have Crystal installed like 3 times Lol.

FameTheory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Crystal VC with the new title ID (I couldn't find Traiver's version) and the plugin doesn't work. All the calculator boxes open but they display the same set of stats that doesn't correspond to anything as far as I can tell. Anything I can do?

Last edited by FameTheory,

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have Crystal VC with the new title ID (I couldn't find Traiver's version) and the plugin doesn't work. All the calculator boxes open but they display the same set of stats that doesn't correspond to anything as far as I can tell. Anything I can do?
You will need to use traivers version or it won't work, i believe the reason why it doesn't work with the injection is because the .patch files have unintentionally changed some ram addresses (blame nintendo/gamefreak) i literally just took traivers version, deleted his .patch file and replaced it with all of the official files and it has the same results as the official injection.

Last edited by Toni456,

FameTheory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will need to use traivers version or it won't work, i believe the reason why it doesn't work with the injection is because the .patch files have unintentionally changed some ram addresses (blame nintendo/gamefreak) i literally just took traivers version, deleted his .patch file and replaced it with all of the official files and it has the same results as the official injection.
Ok thanks for the info! Someone helped me out getting traivers version so I should be ok now

Elfin10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, bit of a newb to all of this. I just recently hacked my new 3DS XL and I have NTR CFW on my 3DS. How exactly do I go about installing this so that it works? Thanks :)

Veund

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, bit of a newb to all of this. I just recently hacked my new 3DS XL and I have NTR CFW on my 3DS. How exactly do I go about installing this so that it works? Thanks :)

ntr should have a plugin folder, make a folder that matches the title id of the game you are using and place the plugin inside that folder

Last edited by Veund,

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks heaps for this plugin.

I'm having some issues getting it working with Pokemon Blue JPN

Setup is:

JPN o3DS
Latest Luma B9S
Boot Selector 2.9 mode3 (nanquitas one)

I can get other plugins for games working, so i know ntr is working at least.

--------
edit:
confirmed working with English version of Pokemon Blue. Still no luck with JPN Blue.

Last edited by nekoakuma,

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Doesnt Work for Red/Blue/Yellow Europa (German) Versions

@Edit: Works. Have used Wrong Ntr Version. :D

Last edited by Stoned,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat