Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachytoad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to download mario maker freeshop. For me it gets stuck on creatng data screen. But friend can play game.
How can i fix this ??

Same problem i can play rhythm heaven. But for friend its gives only black screen

vincentallen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, whenever I see these random new users post obvious questions about being banned or the legality of Freeshop, a BIG part of me wonders if that's some of Nintendo's lawyers trying to gather information or evidence. I got my eye on you guys [emoji58][emoji57]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, whenever I see these random new users post obvious questions about being banned or the legality of Freeshop, a BIG part of me wonders if that's some of Nintendo's lawyers trying to gather information or evidence. I got my eye on you guys [emoji58][emoji57]

"Wonders"? Without a doubt Nintendo's lawyers are doing that. But they can't stop people from downloading games for free. It doesn't matter if Cruel gets a cease and desist, it will not stop people from pirating games.

vincentallen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Wonders"? Without a doubt Nintendo's lawyers are doing that. But they can't stop people from downloading games for free. It doesn't matter if Cruel gets a cease and desist, it will not stop people from pirating games.
Yeah.... That's exactly what a LAWYER would say... I'm watching you buddy... [emoji57]

/s

IsaacTF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i couldn't find on my research if you can still get banned playing online in pokemon sun/moon can someone please tell me if it's fine to play online now?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i couldn't find on my research if you can still get banned playing online in pokemon sun/moon can someone please tell me if it's fine to play online now?

Those people got banned for playing a game that wasn't released yet and against warning from Nintendo not to play online. Not sure if Durantis mentioned the don't play online part.

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why no Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls?
Someone didn't bought it/didn't share the keys yet that's for sure. Unless someone purchase it legit, and share it on the title key site, it wont be able on freeshop. You're better off downloading it on that iso site if you want that specific version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast