Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
For some reason pokemon moon comes up with error occured power down console right after the cutscene when im gonna get up of the bed. Any help?

Did you have the decrypted version installed before installing freeshop one?

If I have Europe version of 3DS is it better not to play Pokemon Sun from Freeshop until 23 (release date in Europe)? Or is it safe? Someone from Europe got banned for this?

you're NOT going to be banned for playing it. You only get banned for playing ONLINE before the release date. Everything else is ok.

Last edited by Manurocker95,

Barrator

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for the answer.

So better to disconnect from Internet in the system menu or not using online functions in game will suffice?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i heard someone got banned from downloading sun and moon from freeshop without going online. is freeshop still safe?
They lied or didnt realize that they went online. You can only be banned if playing online, you can safely download from freeshop now and play so long as you don't go online until it's released in your region.

Reactions: Aletron9000

Kamysama

Trophies
XP
Country
Final question. Can I get Snolex from Mystery Gift If I download pokemon Sun and Moon game from Freeshop?

and Does anyone connect online yet ? with the pokemon sun and moon game download from Freeshop ?

CMonkey0105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final question. Can I get Snolex from Mystery Gift If I download pokemon Sun and Moon game from Freeshop?

and Does anyone connect online yet ? with the pokemon sun and moon game download from Freeshop ?
I got my muchlax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got my muchlax
You can connect now. Its out in the US anyway.

Linkmaan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having troubles getting this to work, I'm getting a "Wrong Title key" for every title I try to install, (The Pokemon games and a few GB games for testing) I have tried downloading the encTitleKeys.bin manually from the site, and using the auto-update feature with the QR Code and I keep getting the errors. I also deleted all the freeShop files from the SD card but the error is still there.

EDIT: Nevermind apparently the issue was with a Nightly version of Luma that apparently broke the installation of CDN content.

I'm getting the same "wrong title key" error using the 6.5 Luma release. Were you using the latest nightly?

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know, i already mark auto update and i have encTitleKeysUpdater.v1.3.cia but i still can't see Pokemon Sun/Moon
Use the qr scanner and search for 3ds title key on google, one of the first results should be a website where you can download the encTitleKeys, once there choose the qr code download and scan it with freeShop.

Reactions: Lucas154

bytar

Holy Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
there is only sun and moon demo on the latest freeshop. i update the qr code and the latest game is butterfly inchworm animation ii. how did you guys manage to get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D