Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TheCruel I have a suggestion.
Sometimes when I select a game, it loads for a really long time, and when that happens, I usually lose interest. Would it be possible for you to add a function that when a game loads for more than ~10 seconds, you can cancel by pressing B and continue browsing?
I'm actually working on implementing timeouts and general HTTP stability right now. I'll probably release 1.2.2 tomorrow, in fact. It should prevent internet issues from corrupting the installs, so you can even disable wifi in the middle of the install and it will just wait for internet to return to continue. And for game info/screenshots, I just need to add a timeout value that will cancel automatically if there are http issues.

matchet

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, thanks to gbatemp and the creators for this nice freeshop

And the matter of my post: Bravely Second (EU) keeps failing at every try after a full download (for this newer ver. of freeshop, it says error 0xD8E08066)

Some things you could ask: [ I have enough free space ] [ I use EU emunand and EU sysnand with an Old 3DS ] [ I retried 5 times since I got freeshop, from v1.1 to now ] [ I instaled other several games with no problems ] [ I am single ]

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
@TheCruel I have a suggestion.
Sometimes when I select a game, it loads for a really long time, and when that happens, I usually lose interest. Would it be possible for you to add a function that when a game loads for more than ~10 seconds, you can cancel by pressing B and continue browsing?
You can put a game in your download queue without looking at the screenshots and description by pressing X instead of A I believe.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
1. View description
2. Exit description
3. Press x?
Why is no one getting what I'm talking about?
I have never mentioned downloading anything. I was talking about that some games' descriptions take a long time to load, and I want to be able to cancel it.

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a 2DS. They are really cheap nowadays.
I'm a little nervous about that. I don't know if I could properly install things onto it. I'm pretty clumsy.
I already have an o3ds too. The only problem with it is that the SD reader/slot is broken, so it needs to be replaced. Other than that, it works fine, and everything had already been installed. I have a new o3ds, given to me by a friend that I tried installing EmuNAND onto, and succeeded. Theeeen, It got updated lol.
I'm a mess.
Oh also, do you know if freeshop can download games onto a eshop-banned or NinID-banned 3ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1