Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Haven't been here since july, is freeshop stable now or does it still crashes and ect...
should i now moove from cia angel to it or i should stick with cia angel ? =)
thank for your replies :P

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been here since july, is freeshop stable now or does it still crashes and ect...
should i now moove from cia angel to it or i should stick with cia angel ? =)
thank for your replies :P

ciangel still has some benefits that freeShop doesn't have. But yes, freeShop is now stable and has many new features.

Reactions: Alkéryn

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might seem like an odd question, but is there an rss feed somewhere for freeshop cache updates? (If not, could there be?) It would be nice to have notification outside the app that it's been updated.

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might seem like an odd question, but is there an rss feed somewhere for freeshop cache updates? (If not, could there be?) It would be nice to have notification outside the app that it's been updated.

no, but I think "That title key site" has a rss feed. but that should be added.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, but I think "That title key site" has a rss feed. but that should be added.
Yeah, I already follow that feed, but freeshop relies on the icon cache as well, and a game has to appear in both for it to appear in freeshop, which is why I ask.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I already follow that feed, but freeshop relies on the icon cache as well, and a game has to appear in both for it to appear in freeshop, which is why I ask.
This could be used: https://github.com/Repo3DS/shop-cache/releases.atom

EDIT: went ahead and pushed r22 since I saw there are 14 or so more titles, so it should have a new cache built in a few minutes.

Last edited by TheCruel,
Reactions: I pwned U!

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i've been looking for lego star wars 3: the clone wars but I can't find it on the freeshop.
I have the latest titlekeys.
Currently working on converting the game to a CIA, installing said CIA, encrypting the titlekeys, and then decrypting the tilekeys right now!

aurorhapsody

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm on Luma 3DS and system firmware 11.1, but whenever I open freeshop, it hangs on loading game list and gives me this error: An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. Any help?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on Luma 3DS and system firmware 11.1, but whenever I open freeshop, it hangs on loading game list and gives me this error: An error has occurred, forcing the software to close. The system will now restart. Any help?
Delete your data folder and try again

CaptainZef

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the games all load fine, and everything is perfect except actually downloading them. the bottom screen stays white if i click the download button, where every other button works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D