XP
Country
United States
freeShop 2.1 released.

chart
DXhfvLk.png

Added:
- version news log
- language support with Portuguese translation. More languages soon™!
- save buttons for filters.
- timeout and buffer size to Download Settings so users can adjust to better fit various speeds of internet connection.
- C-Pad to scroll games and holding keys keeps it scrolling.
- Can choose to play sound or power off console after queue finishes.
- Can disable screen sleep mode in settings.

Fix:
- bug when restarting failed installs.
- download suspension and timeouts for people with slower connection.

Changed:
- Swapped shopping bag and game controller icons.
Absolutely digging the update! Just tested it out by downloading a game real quick and the notification sound and screen dim options are working wonderfully! I also love the new changelog dialogue! It has a really nice logo, too! It would be neat to see that logo elsewhere, like on the banner and intro image maybe? Just a thought!

The sorting function is working really well too! I am just astonished at how well the program has developed. One wee little bug in the latest version though is that scrolling up or down with the circle pad also changes the currently selected game on the top screen. It is just a cosmetic kink, so it isn't really an issue, but I thought I'd mention it nonetheless! Keep up the awesome work, man! :grog:

Reactions: TheCruel

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless it has a different title id, it will overwrite the game install data with a new one. (Also your save data will be gone too)
If you for some reason want multiple games, you have to edit titile id.

sasha_spb_ru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Maybe this is already was mentioned, but I found, that you can't clear search filter (when you type using keyboard).
Well, you can, but you need to search again and use "space" and "backspace"/"cancel".

Also, is there a chance, that there will be added possibility to make cia files instead of installing (for backup or manual installing)?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh can you add the ability to download dlc for gamecard games like smash cause i have the game card version of it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

eh i wish a dude would buy the games off the eshop day one and has soon as he does it he would use decypt 9 to get the title keys etc that way people can get games day one with this

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sorting function is working really well too! I am just astonished at how well the program has developed. One wee little bug in the latest version though is that scrolling up or down with the circle pad also changes the currently selected game on the top screen. It is just a cosmetic kink, so it isn't really an issue, but I thought I'd mention it nonetheless! Keep up the awesome work, man! :grog:
Thanks. I did notice the cpad issue with scroll game info. I didn't bother fixing it since I'm going to be changing the whole game info screen to make it look nicer, and it will be scroll with touchscreen like everything else.

Maybe this is already was mentioned, but I found, that you can't clear search filter (when you type using keyboard).
Well, you can, but you need to search again and use "space" and "backspace"/"cancel".
You can press B, but freeShop controls aren't well-documented.

Also, is there a chance, that there will be added possibility to make cia files instead of installing (for backup or manual installing)?
I've discussed this and decided no. People should use FunKeyCIA for that imo.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can translate to spanish. Thanks for that awesome software and support!
Thanks. Anyone wanting to help with translation, I will be making a separate thread shortly to describe what's needed and the process to do it.

vincentallen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would work. I've never done a system transfer, so not sure if there is an easier way.
I tried using JKSM to back up the save data on my sd card, but it wasn't showing using the application. I found a quote about restoring the CIAs and the saves from a member named Kyojin

"What you can do, though, is performing a regular system transfer. AFAIK, your apps, games and saves (pretty much the data that is on the SD card, encrypted) will be successfully transferred. You'll just need to partially reinstall the CIAs of the games to have them back (i.e. it won't be a full install, since the data will be already on the SD card)."

How do i partially reinstall a cia?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Omer

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question , does this download games from the nintendo servers or has it's own servers . I sure love downloading free games but I don't want to hack into nintendo servers and steal them. That will be literally called stealing , sorry if that is harsh

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have a question , does this download games from the nintendo servers or has it's own servers . I sure love downloading free games but I don't want to hack into nintendo servers and steal them. That will be literally called stealing , sorry if that is harsh
Straight from Nintendo.

qq12345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I tried using JKSM to back up the save data on my sd card, but it wasn't showing using the application. I found a quote about restoring the CIAs and the saves from a member named Kyojin

"What you can do, though, is performing a regular system transfer. AFAIK, your apps, games and saves (pretty much the data that is on the SD card, encrypted) will be successfully transferred. You'll just need to partially reinstall the CIAs of the games to have them back (i.e. it won't be a full install, since the data will be already on the SD card)."

How do i partially reinstall a cia?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm not sure if this is what cruel meant, but when i tried to redl usign freesghop it told me it was already installed. Installing the ticket with ciangel let me use the games again.

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
EDIT: Also, Triforce Heroes completely stop downloading when it gets around 90%. I still have enough storage, so idk what's wrong with it. But at least I've download it succesfully using CIAngel.
I downloaded the free-to-play YuGiOh through CIAngel a few weeks ago, and its DLC yesterday on freEshop. It received the datas perfectly. (the game works)
About Triforce Heroes, I got it through CIAngel several months ago to test it, it worked, the first levels too. I can't say anything beyond that because it was rapidly erased.

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the free-to-play YuGiOh through CIAngel a few weeks ago, and its DLC yesterday on freEshop. It received the datas perfectly. (the game works)
About Triforce Heroes, I got it through CIAngel several months ago to test it, it worked, the first levels too. I can't say anything beyond that because it was rapidly erased.
Woah! How did you download the game? There wasn't an option to type in different languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo