Not open for further replies.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The one that is 4.2 MB? I can't duplicate the problem. Odd. Let me know if it happens with others too.
By searching for it with text, it worked fine. Weird.

...But when I do Settings/sort/ascending, then the scroll right a few pages, then select, it freezes reliably.

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to open a game with settings page open causes it to hang. So don't do that now. I'll update it tomorrow with some fixes.

But for now, try to found out exactly when it crashes.

Nightwind84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how to install the dlc? I installed the program and files it needs ... I see the games but do not understand how to filter dlc ... also has already crashed 3 times ... also in the list of games installed on my 3DS in one a small triangle appears with a exclamation point, what does it mean?

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to install the dlc? I installed the program and files it needs ... I see the games but do not understand how to filter dlc ... also has already crashed 3 times ... also in the list of games installed on my 3DS in one a small triangle appears with a exclamation point, what does it mean?
The triangle alert icon means there exists Updates or DLC for that title. If there is no icon it means none are available (or they're already installed).

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
When it starts or when it completes?
The program crashed after trying to install an DLC.
And a question which is the address that should be placed so that the tickets are updated automatically.
Correction which is the site that can put the URL that update the titles of the keys.

I have found a website that offers it.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1