ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

nowi-is-the-best

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i'm using the digital version of the game, and my file directory looks like this. I've never used homebrew, and my system is too far updated to roll back. What do I do
Screenshot (19).png

Last edited by nowi-is-the-best,

Codyhgh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... what do I do once I have extracted the file :P. I get three different folders: "com", "META-INF" and "org". I'm gonna be honest, I feel embarrassed that I can fully hack a 3ds but can't work out a save editor XP.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So... what do I do once I have extracted the file :P. I get three different folders: "com", "META-INF" and "org". I'm gonna be honest, I feel embarrassed that I can fully hack a 3ds but can't work out a save editor XP.
What? Your need to run (not extract) that jar file.

NanashiVII

Trophies
XP
Country
The Nightly builds seem a bit flaky for me. I've been able to get them to work previously, but it just gets stuck on "Loading file". I've tried the two latest versions, with both compressed and decompressed saves. The full release works fine for me, but I'm unable to edit stats with that build.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Cheers.

Johnny2071

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a total newbie at this. How on earth do I even open this editor. There doesn't seem to be an .exe file. I already know how to export a save file.

All I want to do is add Gaius to my party, since I killed him, not knowing he was recruitable (since the game gave me zero indication that he was until after the fact).

Oh, and maybe add Phila, Raimi, and Mustafa to my party.

Last edited by Johnny2071,

Phaajej

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you open this?
I'm using the most recent build and as I double clicked on the .jar, it opened and then instantly close \:
Everything was in the command prompt, the interface didn't even show up.
"Cannot find or load main class FireEditor-20160713-230710.jar"

Nevermind, got it working now .-.
Had to change -Xmx in system variable to 512m

Last edited by Phaajej,

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Would it be possible to change a character's spouse to the "Maiden"? AFAIK, she's not on Chrom's list of available Supports, so it must work differently from the others.

Alternatively, to spawn Children characters with only a single parent - I tried unlocking the paralogues by marrying then unmarrying the parents, to get the default children, but then they don't inherit anything, not even from the fixed parent ;-;

LanceBladestorme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm this is very odd. I'm currently stuck on the loading screen of the application. I decompiled the files of my save and dragged in, and made sure to make my have version 8u60 for compatability. I've tested with saves uploaded here that worked out for others and those won't open on my side as well. Any idea what could be causing the issue?

Reactions: Anonedeath

LanceBladestorme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Update. The latest stable edition actually works for me, so I can modify some things. That being said, none of the nightly builds work. Hopefully someone knows a way to fix the issue because I was hoping I'd be able to modify my unit's internal stat growths.

Xamrin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know how to use this thing.
When I open FEAST it has two buttons: Open Compressed Folder and Open Decompressed Folder.
I don't even know what it means by "Compressed". My mind immediately goes to .zip files and the like but I guess that isn't it.

I exported my save via JK Save Manager and it contained four files: Chapter0, Global, Map0, and Map1.
I've got them all in a folder on my desktop but I have no clue what to do now.

Arthur Argnam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I've noticed the previous version was able to edit things such as class and skills, but now the most recent version can't. Is there a link available with the older version, where editing the skills, class and stuff was possible? The alpha build gets stuck on an infinite loading screen. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks :)

Last edited by Arthur Argnam,

FlappyFalco

Smile, No Matter How Bad it Gets~
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I don't even know how to use this thing.
When I open FEAST it has two buttons: Open Compressed Folder and Open Decompressed Folder.
I don't even know what it means by "Compressed". My mind immediately goes to .zip files and the like but I guess that isn't it.

I exported my save via JK Save Manager and it contained four files: Chapter0, Global, Map0, and Map1.
I've got them all in a folder on my desktop but I have no clue what to do now.

Hit "Open Compressed Folder" and choose the folder your saves are in to decompress them.

Reactions: Xamrin

lea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey if you need help with the front end I can help. (design and such don't really know java and how your translating that into a web app)
Thanks so much for making this though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.