ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
When I try to open "Chapter 0", it stays loading like this (Yellow bar moving from left to right as if it were buffering). Any idea why?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-04-04 10.26.58.png
    Screenshot 2016-04-04 10.26.58.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 402

Jazzist

Trophies
XP
Country
You need to decompress you save first with FEAST.
Didn't see any mention of it in the OP (but I did see something of the sort in the preview pictures I think?). I'll look for it, thanks!

EDIT: Found it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-fireeditor-fe-a-save-editor.397493/page-39#post-5784225

Now I can finally fix my mistake of giving Inigo Luck +4 instead of Galeforce. :/

EDIT: I replaced Luck +4 with Galeforce, and now Inigo seems to have both. Is there a way to remove Luck +4 from his skill list?

EDIT 2: Once I removed Galeforce from Inigo's list in-game, Galeforce dissapeared. Huh.

Last edited by Jazzist,
Reactions: SomeGamer

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't see any mention of it in the OP (but I did see something of the sort in the preview pictures I think?). I'll look for it, thanks!

EDIT: Found it here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-fireeditor-fe-a-save-editor.397493/page-39#post-5784225

Now I can finally fix my mistake of giving Inigo Luck +4 instead of Galeforce. :/

EDIT: I replaced Luck +4 with Galeforce, and now Inigo seems to have both. Is there a way to remove Luck +4 from his skill list?

EDIT 2: Once I removed Galeforce from Inigo's list in-game, Galeforce dissapeared. Huh.
Editor can't permanently add skills to a units pool, try using the editor o change Inigo to a Lv14 Dark Flier with 99 exp and levelling him once so he learns it permanently.

veekay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While Fates related, I thought it might be a good enough place to ask. Is it possible to hex edit the difficulty of a save? I'd like to move up to Hard, but hate the idea of having to start over again.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What item? How much? If you save and re open the file, is it still there?
If I reopen the edited file my changes are still there. The items I added were; Dragonstone+, Beaststone+, Eternal Seal, Nosferatu, and Physic.

*EDIT* Just to clarify, should I be doing anything with Exchange, Global, and Rating? I have tried restoring those with my modified chapter0, and I have also tried restoring just chapter0 with no difference in result.

Last edited by night_chrono,

Priism

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you remove the shield from recruited units? And how do you edit the specific character on a save? Using a hex editor obviously.

Dale Ginney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I recruited a generic unit. Is there any way I can change this unit to someone like Anna and get rid of the shield? If so will they have supports with the avatar and crit quotes? I am a complete noob at this if you need me to send you the chapter 0 i will

Last edited by Dale Ginney,

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still new to this and I think I have the basics down, but running into trouble when trying to actually create a save file for editing on the PC. Save manager and svdt both can't startup and just go to a black top screen and red bottom screen and force a hard reset. Running n3ds 10.7.0.32-U with oot3dhax03-01-16 and svdt v0.10.42d
Is there a wall or something that you need a workaround for that I don't know about or am I boned with this current setup?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still new to this and I think I have the basics down, but running into trouble when trying to actually create a save file for editing on the PC. Save manager and svdt both can't startup and just go to a black top screen and red bottom screen and force a hard reset. Running n3ds 10.7.0.32-U with oot3dhax03-01-16 and svdt v0.10.42d
Is there a wall or something that you need a workaround for that I don't know about or am I boned with this current setup?
I don't know what this has to do with Fire Emblem. If it happens, press L+R+Down+B. Try again. Just for reference, this isn't the right post for this.

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what this has to do with Fire Emblem. If it happens, press L+R+Down+B. Try again. Just for reference, this isn't the right post for this.
My bad, suppose I'm still a few steps away from using the convoy editor and I'm sure I'll need support there.
Suppose I should have said the problem was arising when trying to load digital version of Conquest

Last edited by samsbrotherinlaw,

crysnnsyrc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I might've missed something but whenever I save my decompressed file, open the decompressed folder and then save it to my compressed folder. I cannot find the compressed folder to transfer the files back to my SD, am I doing something wrong?

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digital Fates doesn't work with any save manager.
this is untrue, it works just fine with JK's save manager.

If you have access to homebrew you can downgrade and set up emuNAND (or a9lh at that point) with a few hours, so there's no reason not to use JK's cia save manager at this point.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Fates]
Anyone here know if hacking in two Avatars into a single save file can get you shadowbanned? I'd like to save myself from having to test it myself if it's already been found out.

samsbrotherinlaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is untrue, it works just fine with JK's save manager.

If you have access to homebrew you can downgrade and set up emuNAND (or a9lh at that point) with a few hours, so there's no reason not to use JK's cia save manager at this point.

Thanks for that. Guess I'll get to work and come back if issues persist.

Last edited by samsbrotherinlaw,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Fates]
Anyone here know if hacking in two Avatars into a single save file can get you shadowbanned? I'd like to save myself from having to test it myself if it's already been found out.
I have had two avatars for a day or two and my friends have been able to visit. Not full confirmation, but it shouldn't get you shadowbanned. I haven't tried having both in my streetpass team, but I think that might shadowban me. Also, be careful. Sometimes after a game over the two avatars can switch places leaving you with someone elses avatar as your main.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~