ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

JoelRL11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask again, but I'm still unsure about removing the shield. I've tried replacing the characters ID and Class with 00's. But when I load up it's just a black screen. What am I doing wrong?

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sorry to ask again, but I'm still unsure about removing the shield. I've tried replacing the characters ID and Class with 00's. But when I load up it's just a black screen. What am I doing wrong?
You're not supposed to replace the character IDs and classes with 00s.

I'm not entirely sure on how to do it since I've never done it, but someone mentioned about how it works a few pages back.

Here:
Okay, search for TINU as text, not hex.
The green highlight is the level and experience, in that order.
The Purple-pinkish is the character ID and the class, in that order. Change the first purple-pink to 47 to have Anna.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the green box is HP, I'm still testing it out.
The blue boxed area is the shield-icon on a unit. Change the values to 00 00 00 from 01 00 30 or 05 00 30, or whatever it appears to be. This will allow you to have the Supports with Anna if you do this.
Pink highlighted area is the equipped skills.
Blue highlight is the unit's inventory.
Black box is the number of Boots used on the unit.
Brown highlight is cool. Change those 3 to FF FF FF and you'll have access to all DLC classes of your gender via Heart Seal.
Purple highlight at the bottom is hair colour, it uses the RBY value things in Hex.
The yellow box goes untouched, but that's where the unit's skills are started.
The yellow highlight is the actual skills.
FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78 will give you all skills, even enemy-only ones.
DF FF 7F FB FF FF FF FF FF FE FF EF FF BF 01 00 00 00 00 00 gives no DLC or Enemy-Only skills.

Last edited by ukee,

JoelRL11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, search for TINU as text, not hex.
The green highlight is the level and experience, in that order.
The Purple-pinkish is the character ID and the class, in that order. Change the first purple-pink to 47 to have Anna.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the green box is HP, I'm still testing it out.
The blue boxed area is the shield-icon on a unit. Change the values to 00 00 00 from 01 00 30 or 05 00 30, or whatever it appears to be. This will allow you to have the Supports with Anna if you do this.
Pink highlighted area is the equipped skills.
Blue highlight is the unit's inventory.
Black box is the number of Boots used on the unit.
Brown highlight is cool. Change those 3 to FF FF FF and you'll have access to all DLC classes of your gender via Heart Seal.
Purple highlight at the bottom is hair colour, it uses the RBY value things in Hex.
The yellow box goes untouched, but that's where the unit's skills are started.
The yellow highlight is the actual skills.
FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78 will give you all skills, even enemy-only ones.
DF FF 7F FB FF FF FF FF FF FE FF EF FF BF 01 00 00 00 00 00 gives no DLC or Enemy-Only skills.
Oh, thank you!

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Much like what I did for Awakening back then, here are the "canon" hair colors for the children in hex codes:

Both Routes
Kana: ED DB C5
Dwyer: D2 D2 C3
Sophie: AA B4 B4
Midori: 7D 96 82

Birthright/Hoshido
Shiro: 58 33 2D
Kiragi: C1 B2 AC
Asugi: D2 88 69
Selkie: D3 91 46
Hisame: 6F 55 4B
Mitama: FC DE F7
Caeldori: AF 54 54
Rhajat: 48 48 48

Conquest/Nohr
Siegbert: D0 C2 9F
Forrest: D2 C3 AA
Ignatius: D2 C3 B5
Velouria: 40 40 40
Percy: FE EA B7
Ophelia: DA D3 BD
Soleil: EB CD D6
Nina: F5 F3 F0

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, thanks. Will they pop with a name/image when I do that, or do I need to go into the actual game each time to see what I get?
You can use units from the Einherjar shop sure, it should work the same. You'll need to go into the game each time to see what you get if you don't have a list of the character, class, item and skill IDs

Last edited by Kaeruno,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
…The yellow highlight is the actual skills.
Okay… what the hell? Where are you getting your information?

FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78
Is Fire Emblem: Awakening's "all skills except enemy-only skills or Special Dance" values. I know because I went through the trouble of locating Special Dance's bit to give my non-Olivia characters all the skills they could make use of, excluding enemy-only, and including DLC.
So if it's also the all skills value for Fire Emblem: Fates, that means they have far fewer skills in Fates than they do Awakening. Are you sure this is correct? If so, can you link to the original source of this information?

Eligaos

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I know this is for awakening but it seems you're are also talking about Fates. So... I was playing and made a mistake...in Shiro's paralogue I saved after battled without recruiting him...is there a way to make the paralogue available again? or other solution?

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello I know this is for awakening but it seems you're are also talking about Fates. So... I was playing and made a mistake...in Shiro's paralogue I saved after battled without recruiting him...is there a way to make the paralogue available again? or other solution?
1. Hex edit the character
2. Re-use an old save; one that is before the battle?

Eligaos

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Hex edit the character
2. Re-use an old save; one that is before the battle?
If I had a save before battle I wouldn't have a problem lol. And how can I edit the entire char in the save? I have the uncompressed save file info but I don't know how to do it

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Errr, I was told to
Okay… what the hell? Where are you getting your information?

FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78
Is Fire Emblem: Awakening's "all skills except enemy-only skills or Special Dance" values. I know because I went through the trouble of locating Special Dance's bit to give my non-Olivia characters all the skills they could make use of, excluding enemy-only, and including DLC.
So if it's also the all skills value for Fire Emblem: Fates, that means they have far fewer skills in Fates than they do Awakening. Are you sure this is correct? If so, can you link to the original source of this information?
Errr, I was told to put it at that. I can't exactly remember. It's been a while. It's most likely incorrect from the character block I was using at the time (I've remade one for reference in case I forget along the way). In the end, it doesn't matter because I'm 100% sure I meant to write FF's and for some odd reason I did not. Probably was looking through old pages on this post. Whatever, I already stopped caring about the mistake.

Last edited by Kaeruno,

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If I had a save before battle I wouldn't have a problem lol. And how can I edit the entire char in the save? I have the uncompressed save file info but I don't know how to do it
Refer to this post.

Just change the character ID to Shiro. Make sure to do it on units you don't use though.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Errr, I was told to put it at that. I can't exactly remember. It's been a while. It's most likely incorrect from the character block I was using at the time (I've remade one for reference in case I forget along the way). In the end, it doesn't matter because I'm 100% sure I meant to write FF's and for some odd reason I did not. Probably was looking through old pages on this post. Whatever, I already stopped caring about the mistake.
I ask, because I built that string of values myself, because I couldn't find it elsewhere. And the post is misleading. Not to mention the following set of values looks to me like Fates has even fewer usable skills than Awakening. This is what I'm actually trying to figure out. Will the second set of values actually give me all non-enemy, non-DLC skills in Fates like you advertise?

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ask, because I built that string of values myself, because I couldn't find it elsewhere. And the post is misleading. Not to mention the following set of values looks to me like Fates has even fewer usable skills than Awakening. This is what I'm actually trying to figure out. Will the second set of values actually give me all non-enemy, non-DLC skills in Fates like you advertise?
Yup, I gave myself all skills, beat Endgame, then transferred the unit over to my Log Book and only learned skills that weren't enemy only to get that string. It 100% should work.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, I gave myself all skills, beat Endgame, then transferred the unit over to my Log Book and only learned skills that weren't enemy only to get that string. It 100% should work.
I actually did this a few pages back, for those who were paying attention.

Reactions: Kaeruno

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==