ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like I said, the Ebon Wing and Dread Scroll are included in the Special Edition.

I have no problem with the Downloaded items; Hero's Brand, Exalt's Brand, Fell Brand, First Blood, or Pebble.
------------------------------
EDIT:
I'm actually curious where the game stores a character's kills
What do you mean? Why would it need to store that kind of thing?

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Adding reponse to post made while I typed original message.

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh sweet i found it
Like I said, the Ebon Wing and Dread Scroll are included in the Special Edition.

I have no problem with the Downloaded items; Hero's Brand, Exalt's Brand, Fell Brand, First Blood, or Pebble.
------------------------------
EDIT:

What do you mean? Why would it need to store that kind of thing?
for statues

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could break a character's stats since statues boosts the cap. So let's say azura's maximum stat for str is 16, if you get a statue the cap for str become 17. And if you decided to add her to the logbook and recruit her to another file, you could add another cap. Rinse and recycle

Last edited by Harvest God,

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3B0Fl9F.png

if anyone is interested
Use: For ez gold statues
Edit: One of them is actually how many battles you been in

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And First Blood. The dLC for the vanguard seal isn't out yet, but IDK why the fell brand and first blood are unavailable. I have all the dlc currently released in america, abnd I still have this problem.

EDIT: Found a solution! First get the DLC item the legit way, then use the convoy editor and change the quantity. It will say the dlc doesn't exist, but it will still be there.
but i was able to edit the witch's mark and sighting lens with out the dlc

Harvest God

Er a pixel artist?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Fates save files]
Still looking for:
‣ What part of the save file is for lvl 3 Buildings, and what I edit to get all of them.
‣ Which byte(s) I change to get Classic Mode, even on normal, or even set the difficulty to Lunatic\Lunatic+.
Now looking for:
‣ How to move units from the dead roster back to the living one.
‣ Which byte is the personal skill.
‣ What the byte before the first skill is, as I've seen it be 00, 01, and 02.

Anyone know any of this information, or where to start looking for it?
For the buildings I'm pretty sure that may be in the avatar's character block, but It may be somewhere else

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fell Brand, Hero's Brand, Exalt's Brand, First Blood, Pebble.

I've also been using Ebon Wing and Dread Scroll, but they are not DLC for the Special Edition, included on it's cartridge due to having all three paths already, so of course the path bonuses are complete data.
They are part of the alternate route downloads, as well as Royal Royale.

Those items are bonus for having the Special edition.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fell Brand, Hero's Brand, Exalt's Brand, First Blood, Pebble.

I've also been using Ebon Wing and Dread Scroll, but they are not DLC for the Special Edition, included on it's cartridge due to having all three paths already, so of course the path bonuses are complete data.
They are part of the alternate route downloads, as well as Royal Royale.
Those items are bonus for having the Special edition.
Incorrect, they are rewards for purchasing more than one route, you can unlock one via buying either path, or both buy buying both other paths. Hence why they are included in Special Edition, but you can get them on any version of Fates, cartridge or eShop.

Other unlocks include a bonus pair of boots per path, though they are obtainable through the story, too. I believe it's the same for the Dragon Herb, too.
------------------------
EDIT: More questions;
Anyone know where accessories are stored? I want more Butterfly Masks. Two is not enough. Or will having 3+ Butterfly Masks shadowban me?

Why can I buy Emblem Shields, but not gift them?

Some people re wearing cute bear-hat-things in castle fights, but I can't find them in my level 3 Accessory shop, how do I get them, do I have to be on birthright or conquest?

Can an Avatar×Avatar child gain Kidnap or Capture? The Personal Skill seems to be random.

Last edited by that girl, , Reason: Added questions.

alexoso22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Incorrect, they are rewards for purchasing more than one route, you can unlock one via buying either path, or both buy buying both other paths. Hence why they are included in Special Edition, but you can get them on any version of Fates, cartridge or eShop.

Other unlocks include a bonus pair of boots per path, though they are obtainable through the story, too. I believe it's the same for the Dragon Herb, too.
------------------------
EDIT: More questions;
Anyone know where accessories are stored? I want more Butterfly Masks. Two is not enough. Or will having 3+ Butterfly Masks shadowban me?

Why can I buy Emblem Shields, but not gift them?

Some people re wearing cute bear-hat-things in castle fights, but I can't find them in my level 3 Accessory shop, how do I get them, do I have to be on birthright or conquest?

Can an Avatar×Avatar child gain Kidnap or Capture? The Personal Skill seems to be random.

For the cute bear-hat you need the lucina amiibo

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lucina only gives Butterfly Masks. Twice. Then Hero Battle. Then says she's helping around the castle every time after that.
How many times does she help at the castle before she'll give me the bear-hat-thing?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucina only gives Butterfly Masks. Twice. Then Hero Battle. Then says she's helping around the castle every time after that.
How many times does she help at the castle before she'll give me the bear-hat-thing?
What? Lucina gives the option for the butterfly mask or the bear hat, then on the second visit, she gives you the one you did not pick, same goes for all the other amiibo.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
For me, amiibos asked me the same question the two times I used them, but with different wording. So it's possible to get 2 of either item or one of each item offered by that amiibo.

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can get more Amiibo accessories by having them run the Accessory Shop when you scan them after the battle against them. It'll cost resources, of course. They also allow you to buy replicas of their weapons if they go into the Weapon Shop instead.

Reactions: Relic Song

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1