ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Raji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to modify a character's body type(or class model) for a specific class via hex editing a save(i.e. using Kumagera's unique body model for Oni Chieftain on another character)?

Last edited by Raji,
Reactions: GCNMatt

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
So since I can't be asked to trawl through the 30 or so pages I missed on (I'msorryifit'slessormroeplsnojudge) has any news on the update appeared?

rikudawn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, applied the swimsuit patch through NTR, yet the clothes won`t stay on, any help please?
You can't battle wearing swimsuits if that's what you're trying to do. Swimsuits are just underwear. And the only time you ever see them is in the accessory shop, the hot springs, or if your unit gets stripped by somebody has an attack or skill that strips them.

Reactions: that girl

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You can't battle wearing swimsuits if that's what you're trying to do. Swimsuits are just underwear. And the only time you ever see them is in the accessory shop, the hot springs, or if your unit gets stripped by somebody has an attack or skill that strips them.
Actually, I managed to get my F!Corrin to wear only swimsuits in her battle animation after fiddling with the Class ID, but I'm not sure what actually triggered it or how to manipulate it again. ._.

Reactions: Relic Song

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wait till 5
Your gonna need a strategy guide.
Also the feels
I won't say anything else because chapter 5 was spoiled for me and I got so mad.
I'm so sorry for you... what a terrible FATE. (obligatory fates pun) but seriously that's horrible

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I managed to Install rxtools and have emunand and all the cool kernel ****

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...