ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

L Squared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone figured out how to change hair color on children and injecting weapons in fates? I want a second Yato for the second avatar

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think anyone has found out how to do that yet. If someone has, please correct me.
Accessories.png
Here you go. As for accessory IDs, you can find them here. Lucina's Butterfly Mask is ID 04 in the facewear byte, by the way.

KevinRodea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, from what I've tinkered with, changing a child's hair color through hex editing does not affect their Live2D model.

So, for example, if you have blue-hair Rhajat and hex edit her hair to be blonde, inviting her to your quarters will still give you a blue hair Rhajat Live2D model. I don't know if it's possible to also change their Live2D hair-color through hex editing, though.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i have my Midori and recruited another Midori from a castle and remove the shield, does the recruited one have all the voices and stuff? Any side effects?
I haven't actually tried doing something like that, but I can only assume that the game might wig out if you try marrying them to different units. Why not try it and report the results? :gba:

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? How did you do it? My secondary has no voice audio at all.
Did you remove the shield? Also, if the Avatar was recruited from a JP save file imported via homebrew, there are more voice options in that version so if the avatar is using a voice that exists in JP but not in ENG then they won't have a voice.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you remove the shield? Also, if the Avatar was recruited from a JP save file imported via homebrew, there are more voice options in that version so if the avatar is using a voice that exists in JP but not in ENG then they won't have a voice.
Do you know how to edit the voice in the character's block? The avatar in question has the shield off but still makes no sound.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know how to edit the voice in the character's block? The avatar in question has the shield off but still makes no sound.
No, but it wouldn't be hard to find out. Just make separate saves with everything identical except for the voices and cross-compare in HxD, see if you can find any differences in the Avatar's character block.

Dylan the Tactician

Trophies
Website
plus.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I come to look at this expecting to see stuff I understand and was completely destroyed-

I just today wrote a thorough guide as to how to edit FE13 character data through web-browser injection, then I read the header to this saying "No FE14 editing yet", yet the last page of comments is nothing but FE14. I'm confused.

Deallocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, from what I've tinkered with, changing a child's hair color through hex editing does not affect their Live2D model.

So, for example, if you have blue-hair Rhajat and hex edit her hair to be blonde, inviting her to your quarters will still give you a blue hair Rhajat Live2D model. I don't know if it's possible to also change their Live2D hair-color through hex editing, though.

It totally is, and it's rather easy to pull off. Just search for the hex value of the character's hair color, and find additional occurrences of it in the save file. Each character excluding the Avatar has two locations for hex values: One for battles and portraits, and another for the Private Quarters and confessions scenes. Just be careful not to edit the hair colors of characters who share the same hex value for hair colors.

Reactions: RainThunder

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a bond unit now, what happens if a remove the shield? Will it mess up my current avatar? Will the bond unit have critical animations?
The bond unit gets crit cut ins. Bond units have a different ID than regular avatars, despite looking similar, so your normal avatar is safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q