Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fatal error
D8E06406
I'm using the latest ver of soundhax
11.3 firmware D: help please
You can only use FBI on 11.3 with custom firmware, which you cannot get custom firmware on 11.3. There is no news on when a way FBI can be used on 11.3 w/o CFW so please do not ask. As of now, you are up a creek without a paddle and will be up that creek for quite awhile.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Steveice10 I can't unwrap the gifts after I install CIAs using FBI. When I click on it, it doesn't unwrap. I don't have the issue when I use eShop or freeShop. If I launch another title or go into my friend list, it'll let me unwrap. It's just annoying and was wondering if there was a solution for this. I tried deleting the Home Menu ExtData folder (I think that's what it's called. It's the one people tell you to delete for clearing Menuhax.) and cleared everything using Cthulu, but it didn't help. I was wondering if it was a leftover from EmuNAND, but I have the same issue with N3DS that came with 11.0 that never had an EmuNAND.

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it normal that cia installation is slowing down from 1,2 MB/s to 30 KB/s in ~half way? I don't think. I'm on Luma 6.6.
I have a decent SD (Sandisk, ~30MB/s write speed when I connect it to PC). FAT32 formatted, 64KB allocation unit.

Last edited by rsc-pl,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal that cia installation is slowing down from 1,2 MB/s to 30 KB/s in ~half way? I don't think. I'm on Luma 6.6.
I have a decent SD (Sandisk, ~30MB/s write speed when I connect it to PC).
No. I have heard that happen to some people. I think it was fake card or something. It's not normal. You can check your SD card with this. https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows)

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No. I have heard that happen to some people. I think it was fake card or something. It's not normal. You can check your SD card with this. https://3ds.guide/h2testw-(windows)
Nah, my card is definitely not a fake :) And as I said in my previous post - on PC I'm getting ~30MB/s of write and 50 of read.
The problem started yesterday, after I set up al9h and Luma.
I will try later with different card (adata).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.