• Start date
  • Views 1,503,198
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

zeusblade

Trophies
XP
Country
I am unable to open FBI on my latest arm9loader setup.. im stuck with the nintendo 3ds logo everytime.. how can i reinstall or upgrade the one i have right now? should i try to do the whole injection thing again or can i just copy-paste the new file on the updated one? please help

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am unable to open FBI on my latest arm9loader setup.. im stuck with the nintendo 3ds logo everytime.. how can i reinstall or upgrade the one i have right now? should i try to do the whole injection thing again or can i just copy-paste the new file on the updated one? please help
Did you inject FBI 2.0? It's currently not compatible AFAIK.

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version of Universal Inject Generator fixes FBI injection for 2.x (only with banner works for now, however), so H&S injection is once again possible.

EDIT: Also, FBI v2.0.3 has been released.
  • Add option to delete save secure values.
  • Clarify some text relating to directory action confirmations.
  • Fix overwriting existing files when pasting.
  • Fix updating FBI from within itself.

Did you inject FBI 2.0? It's currently not compatible AFAIK.[/QUOTE
It is fixed if using the newest version of universal inject.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone !
I have installed this new version of FBI in an Old 3ds. After injecting it i have a fatal error.
It says : Failed to read color config or something like this : no such file or directory.
Can someone help me please ?
Thank you,
sp3off

EDIT1: Here's the real message: Failed to open text color config : No such file or directory.

Last edited by sp3off,
D

Deleted User

OP
On latest version I just had a strange problem take place all I was installing was the dlc for Mario golf world tour. Fbi said cia install complete then I exited out of fbi and Mario golf was deleted from the home screen menu it still shows in fbi under titles but selecting it brings up a error saying sd card has been removed. I know the dlc cia is fine because I reinstalled Mario golf with bbm then installed the dlc with bbm and it played fine so out of interest I deleted the game and reinstalled it with fbi game played fine so I tried the dlc again with fbi and the same thing happened where it does not show the game on homescreen and launching it with fbi gives the sd card has been removed error. Any other dlc I try for other games works perfectly
Can you check and report back the title IDs of both the game and the DLC CIAs?
Hello everyone !
I have installed this new version of FBI in an Old 3ds. After injecting it i have a fatal error.
It says : Failed to read color config or something like this : no such file or directory.
Can someone help me please ?
Thank you,
sp3off

EDIT1: Here's the real message: Failed to open text color config : No such file or directory.
Make sure you're using the latest version of the inject generator, along with the "with banner" version of the inject app.

VIERcntHOLZ

yep, theres missing an "u".
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is it possible to install die 2.0.4 Version trough an old 1.4 version of FBI.cia via Homescreen and delete the old version afterwards?

VIERcntHOLZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well - that was easy :D Thank you both :))

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

okay, fck, install the 2.0.4 Version through the 1.4 version worked well, but when i want to deinstall the old version, my new version gets deleted? :D

D

Deleted User

OP

okay, fck, install the 2.0.4 Version through the 1.4 version worked well, but when i want to deinstall the old version, my new version gets deleted? :D
Check the title ID on the top screen when deleting. The new version ends with "0F800100", the old one does not.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Use system settings to remove the old version, in software managment, it will be the one installed first, easier

VIERcntHOLZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Check the title ID on the top screen when deleting. The new version ends with "0F800100", the old one does not.

Thank you - I tried both FBI Entries (in the 2.0.4 Verison) via "Launch Title" :D
The green one was the new Version, the red entry was the old version - deleted the red entry, now the old FBI is gone :)

is there a reason why the coloring of the old FBI was red too?

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While I am on this thread, thank you Steveice10 for the recent releases, they are really nicely presented and has become my default installer

Keep up the good work

Reactions: zoogie

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Make sure you're using the latest version of the inject generator, along with the "with banner" version of the inject app.

sorry for double post, forgot to quote.

Thanks steveice for your answer.
I did use The latest version of Universal Inject including The banner one.

D

Deleted User

OP
sorry for double post, forgot to quote.

Thanks steveice for your answer.
I did use The latest version of Universal Inject including The banner one.
It sounds like there's an issue with the RomFS... all I can real!y think of to solve it is redownloading and reinfecting.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
latest git source doesn't build :/

[EDIT]
If you wanna build FBI with latest commit (Add ticket installation support.)
For now, you need @Steveice10 libctru as it isn't yet in @smealum libctru.

Else you get the following error :P :

Code:
build/source/ui/section/action/installtickets.o
In file included from c:/devkitPro/libctru/include/3ds.h:13:0,
                 from source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:5:
source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c: In function 'action_install_tickets_update':
source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:68:46: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AM_InstallTicketBegin' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                         if(R_SUCCEEDED(res = AM_InstallTicketBegin(&ticketHandle))) {
                                              ^
c:/devkitPro/libctru/include/3ds/result.h:9:30: note: in definition of macro 'R_SUCCEEDED'
#define R_SUCCEEDED(res)   ((res)>=0)
                              ^
source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:70:158: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AM_InstallTicketFinalize' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                             if(R_FAILED(res = FSFILE_Write(ticketHandle, &bytesWritten, 0, buffer, (u32) size, 0)) || bytesWritten != size || R_FAILED(res = AM_InstallTicketFinalize(ticketHandle))) {
                                                                                                                                                              ^
c:/devkitPro/libctru/include/3ds/result.h:11:30: note: in definition of macro 'R_FAILED'
#define R_FAILED(res)      ((res)<0)
                              ^
source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:71:33: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AM_InstallTicketAbort' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                                 AM_InstallTicketAbort(ticketHandle);
                                 ^
build/source/ui/section/action/launchtitle.o
build/source/ui/section/action/pastefiles.o
build/source/ui/section/task/installcia.o
build/source/ui/section/task/listextsavedata.o
build/source/ui/section/task/listfiles.o
In file included from c:/devkitPro/libctru/include/3ds.h:13:0,
                 from source/ui/section/task/listfiles.c:7:
source/ui/section/task/listfiles.c: In function 'task_populate_files_thread':
source/ui/section/task/listfiles.c:99:64: warning: implicit declaration of function 'AM_GetCiaIcon' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
                                                 if(R_SUCCEEDED(AM_GetCiaIcon(&smdh, fileHandle))) {
                                                                ^
c:/devkitPro/libctru/include/3ds/result.h:9:30: note: in definition of macro 'R_SUCCEEDED'
#define R_SUCCEEDED(res)   ((res)>=0)
                              ^
build/source/ui/section/task/listpendingtitles.o
build/source/ui/section/task/listsystemsavedata.o
build/source/ui/section/task/listtickets.o
build/source/ui/section/task/listtitles.o
build/source/ui/section/task/task.o
output/FBI.elf
build/source/ui/section/action/installtickets.o: In function `action_install_tickets_update':
d:\#BuildTools\FBI/source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:68: undefined reference to `AM_InstallTicketBegin'
d:\#BuildTools\FBI/source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:71: undefined reference to `AM_InstallTicketAbort'
d:\#BuildTools\FBI/source/ui/section/action/installtickets.c:70: undefined reference to `AM_InstallTicketFinalize'
build/source/ui/section/task/listfiles.o: In function `task_populate_files_thread':
d:\#BuildTools\FBI/source/ui/section/task/listfiles.c:99: undefined reference to `AM_GetCiaIcon'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [output/FBI.elf] Error 1
rm build/source/default.shbin.c

[EDIT 2]
And smealums ctrulib git is updated with latest commit from @Steveice10 ;)

Last edited by DjoeN,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there possible to completely delete a ticket with the latest version of FBI? I've tried to delete an installed ticket but it's still there in ticket.db.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: