• Views 1,502,075
  • Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

Kirino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI injection is intended to be a stopgap, hacky measure to get a starter cia installer installed. It's not intended for everyday use as it's running from a corrupted title.
Just use the injected FBI to install the FBI cia properly to the SD.
yeah i just did it because i have no orginal hs.app for heath and safety and i thought might as well update it

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Network Install not working well in New FBI release. And still now am not able to Install Smash Update 1.1.5

Result code : 0xD8E0XXXX
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert Signature or hash check failed (106)

D

Deleted User

OP
FBI injection is intended to be a stopgap, hacky measure to get a starter cia installer installed. It's not intended for everyday use as it's running from a corrupted title.
Just use the injected FBI to install the FBI 2.0 cia properly to the SD.
Or alternatively use the 3DSX version, especially since I added in mch2 to support up to 10.7 now.

Hello, Network Install not working well in New FBI release. And still now am not able to Install Smash Update 1.1.5

Result code : 0xD8E0XXXX
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert Signature or hash check failed (106)
Are you in a CFW with signature checks patched? Also, please don't leave out parts of the error code.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am using ReiNAND and i don't know what is Signature Checks patches. And sorry for uploading that error code and it is also not the full result code. And i won't do that again.

Ah can you provide me that signature checks patches?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am using ReiNAND and i don't know what is Signature Checks patches. And sorry for uploading that error code and it is also not the full result code. And i won't do that again.

Ah can you provide me that signature checks patches?
Reinand has signature patches already implemented with the cfw.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why am not able to update my Smash with FBI? am trying to update it to 1.1.5
No idea. @Steveice10 is the one to ask. I was just clearing up the fact that you don't need any signature patches for Reinand. Are you booting FBI from homebrew or cia though? And possibly try another CIA installer of FBI doesn't work and see if that fixes it.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried all version of FBI and i tried installing from Injected app and FBI CIA too, Same problem. I have't tried installing from homebrew but i think it won't work.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Steveice10 Dude a new weird stuff going with the latest FBI. On FBI 1.4.X DSi Ware cia will show error. But new version Installed the DSi Ware without a problem. But not showing on menu.

Update:

Game showing up now. IDK where it installed. I selected SD to Install. But FBI showing it as NAND. AM confused.

Last edited by VirusX2,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
@Steveice10 I keep getting errors since(I believe) you introduced this commit: https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/commit/644fddfe65bad2c375853c779497a00f5da6aa39

I compiled fine using smea's ctrulib when you were @ 140 and 143 commits. But when you reached 147 and now 154 I cannot compile at all.

This is the error I keep getting:
OtnCnqf.png

Make sure you're using the most recent build of smea's ctrulib (Steveice10's pull request was implemented like two days ago), or you can use Steveice10's build of ctrulib. Otherwise, you won't be able to compile.

When I compiled FBI @ 140 and 143 commits I updated ctrulib from smealum as I saw Steve's commit was implemented. Now I see more commits have been merged so I'm compiling smea's ctrulib as we speak. I hope this is the culprit.

Yes. You'll need to update to the latest ctrulib for FBI to build.

I went to Steve's ctrulib but I keep getting this error:
C:\Nintendo3DS\Sources\FBI>make
build/source/screen.o
source/screen.c:5:21: fatal error: citro3d.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/source/screen.o] Error 1

C:\Nintendo3DS\Sources\FBI>

I have citro3d in \devkitPro\ and \devkitPro\citro3d\ is in my PATH.
You need again the latest ctrulib from @Steveice10 to build the latest FBI from git not smea's anymore.
- libctru Add ARCHIVE_TWL_SOUND. 17hours ago

Also when did you last update your citro3d? (was updated 8 days ago)

Last edited by DjoeN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn