XP
Country
Spain
i have this error pls help :)
Source: SOURCE_FSFILE_WRITE (0x1c)
Module: MODULE_NN_AM (0x20)
Level: LEVEL_USAGE (0x1c)
Summary: SUMMARY_INVALID_ARGUMENT (0x7)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_SIZE (0x3ec)

I have seen this error solved but the link was fallen

Thx :)

ayanekochan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm trying to replace nver via FBI, do I need to delete the old system nver before doing so? It keeps giving me an error for am service, but I know I have database files created already.

I've upgraded my nver to access eshop before and now I'd like to downgrade it to the original since it was on my sysnand and I really want to un-frankenfirmware it.

Kostaspaokara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Alright, so yesterday i installed FBI succesfully with rxtools and i tried to play the game: Super Mario 3d land. I downloaded as a CIA file and it worked! But today i tried to install pokemon alpha saphire but it can't install it. Is something wrong with the specific CIA file? My 3ds EMUNAND version is 10.5.0 . The 3ds normal version is 4.5.0. Is there any problem with this CIA file perhaps? Thanks!

A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Alright, so yesterday i installed FBI succesfully with rxtools and i tried to play the game: Super Mario 3d land. I downloaded as a CIA file and it worked! But today i tried to install pokemon alpha saphire but it can't install it. Is something wrong with the specific CIA file? My 3ds EMUNAND version is 10.5.0 . The 3ds normal version is 4.5.0. Is there any problem with this CIA file perhaps? Thanks!

What kind of error? What version of FBI did you use to install the rom? 3dsx or the cia version of fbi?

Slashcash

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

If you are getting INVALID ARGUMENT i will be happy to know if you solved in any way. I had a friend who has been able to install EVERY conceivable game except ORAS, that was failing with fbi and devmenu and with different cias. It always baffled me

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What kind of error? What version of FBI did you use to install the rom? 3dsx or the cia version of fbi?
If you are getting INVALID ARGUMENT i will be happy to know if you solved in any way. I had a friend who has been able to install EVERY conceivable game except ORAS, that was failing with fbi and devmenu and with different cias. It always baffled me

its solved he had 380mb free on his SD card trying to install a 1.8gb cia

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been getting this error alot when I send a cia through socketpunch. It happens midway through the install randomly and I have to restart the installation everytime.

I'm on RXtools emunand, (my emunand version is 10.5) I'm on an European 3ds. Any solutions?

Attachments

• IMG_20160207_133655170.jpg
    IMG_20160207_133655170.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 180

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Can anybody help me? Thx for every Reply.
Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" error!
A: FBI currently does not support firmwares newer than 9.2 as a 3DSX, as it has no stable way of gaining access to the required services. It also cannot work as a 3DSX within most, if not all, emuNANDs, as they load a newer FIRM with the required kernel exploit patched.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anybody help me? Thx for every Reply.
Launch PastaCFW then use FBI

Lyuksus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Q: I'm getting a "DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND" error!
A: FBI currently does not support firmwares newer than 9.2 as a 3DSX, as it has no stable way of gaining access to the required services. It also cannot work as a 3DSX within most, if not all, emuNANDs, as they load a newer FIRM with the required kernel exploit patched.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Launch PastaCFW then use FBI
Thank you really much ^^

Reactions: Jacklack3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.