Homebrew [RELEASE] FBI Mod with Fasthax plus some Maki (Install CIA Legit on 11.2 O3DS/N3DS)

Valgio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How I can solve? I have free space and the cia is legit.

Attachments

• rsz_img_20170124_181036.jpg
    rsz_img_20170124_181036.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 295

melvin_guerrero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an error when I am trying to install any CIA file. The error that I have is this one "Result code: 0xD8E0806A" any help?????

infinix011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried installing Pokemon Sun or Moon? It gives me an error that says Cert signature and hash check failed. Its a legit Region Free CIA but still error occurs upon installation.

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
isnt this violating the license for not being open source or am i missing something
No. You are thinking of GPL which requires re-sharing of public modifications to any licensed source code. MIT does not have this restriction. However it is always good practice to release the source code.

SeichiShirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I have a problem with Pokémon Sun&Moon. I see another guys can install with FBI 2.4.2. It seems by a CFW. Any have an answer for this? Please?

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_aaS5BdL_mw.jpg
Guys i need your help! When I try press on fbi in homebrew I get this. Idk what to do with that.
If I read your screen right your using waithax. So the thing to do is wait. Probably is gonna take 1+ hours to finish seeing that you are on a o3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait