ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

D

Deleted User

Thanks Nanquitas, but I already did that. The problem is that maybe FLsavetool tries to restore in the sysNAND and no in the emuNAND. In the sysNAND there is no save, but in the emuNAND yes.
Enter the emunand, launch the game, create a save, launch FLST, restore the save.
If you launch homebrew on sysnand, it only reads sysnand content. The same for emunand.

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you both!! You were right, I was trying to restore on sysNAND, what an idiot I am!! Now all restore without problems. THANK YOU!!

Bennu28909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I habe another question about HEX-Editing the save files... i have now tried it with the offset database from @TheDeKay but it is very confusing...
Is anyone here able to describe me (or give me a hint) via PM how to edit the items, effects of items, amount of items (inventory and storage)?

I would really appreciate it so i can test it my self ;)

Thank you verry much

chinesekidx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I do have the friendship offsets somewhere, but would have to search for them.
For Bliss it's just the way the game works. Alternate solution would be making the Life Boni "toggleable".
Same for Quests. (Stars etc.)

Is there any chance that you'll be releasing an updated version of the editor?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I there a way to clear the MAIN-STORY so that I can re-play it again, with out loosing my progress on lives?

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I there a way to clear the MAIN-STORY so that I can re-play it again, with out loosing my progress on lives?
You could try overwriting the whole quest section and setting your active Quest to the first one. But I don't think the Offsets are released.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try overwriting the whole quest section and setting your active Quest to the first one. But I don't think the Offsets are released.
I wonder if there is a way to test this out, I'd love to give it a try. Hmm, I would have no idea on where to start, in terms of trying to find them. hmm, I wonder if anyone else has been able to do this or found the offsets.

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if there is a way to test this out, I'd love to give it a try. Hmm, I would have no idea on where to start, in terms of trying to find them. hmm, I wonder if anyone else has been able to do this or found the offsets.
I don't know if that would even work. But from what I've read about the life quests being bound to rank, it could be possible that story progress depends on finished quests.

To find these you could try to create new savegame and dump it. Then finish a quest and dump again and so on.
And then compare differences. Might lead you to the quest offsets. (You will probably find the item offsets as well)

KHShadowrunner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone ever run into the issue of certain quests being un-triggerable, or skills being removed? I dont think it's possible with this editor, but is there any way to enable skills or recipes via the editor? I wouldn't hate the recipe one, I can (and have) gotten around it. But Wizard lost 2 of the 4 x spells even though I have the first tier quests for them complete - and i'm approaching legend now, so it doesn't look like they're coming back anytime soon.

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
any way to edit the secret id? the id for streetpass data

simply renaming the character wont clone itself once streetpassed

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any way to make it so that the saveeditor doesn't make all my life's Fledging, since I wanna only focus on Magician and its rather annoying just saying :V

herodude123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, currently using TheDeKay's Save editor and it's pretty guchi. The only thing that I want to ask though is that, how would i unlock the skills that come with the life. For example, Hunter has the heroshot, hurricane storm, stun shot, etc etc. Putting the Hunter Life to god-in-training made the stars go up and what not but the skills to the Hunter Life is still locked. Is there anyway to fix this?

Sorry i'm new to this :/

Reactions: ToonRudy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!