ROM Hack [RELEASE] Fantasy Life Save Viewer/Editor

Reiseconner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is v0.3.2 still the latest version of TheDekay's improved save editor? If there's a more recent/latest version, I'd like to download it if I missed it.

Also, did that item/inventory editor for the game ever get released or at least implemented into the current editor? Because I have a bit of a problem. I use an NTR code (From the cheat plugin provided by Nanquitas) that makes the quantity of all items in your storage get set to 99, which is great and all... But I didn't know it would affect items that are normally NOT stackable (I.E. Weapons, Tools and Armors) and I would love to be able to edit those back down to 1. When I try to take them out of the storage, it doesn't return to normal and it takes that 99 stack of whatever weapon/armor/tool I took out and places all 99 individually in my inventory, which is a bit of an annoying pain, since I have to sell them all off one by one.

By the way, the bliss editing does not seem to work or help since it doesn't shoot you up a bunch of bliss levels, no matter what amount you put- So I'm not sure what the point of editing bliss is, if anyone wants to point it out or tell me why. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Lastly, has anyone found the friendship levels in the save file and plans to implement it into the editor?

Thanks.

P.S. TheDekay's editor works just fine aside from the things mentioned above.

I've been hoping for an item editor too.

TheDeKay

I call it research
Trophies
XP
Country
Is v0.3.2 still the latest version of TheDekay's improved save editor? If there's a more recent/latest version, I'd like to download it if I missed it.

Also, did that item/inventory editor for the game ever get released or at least implemented into the current editor? Because I have a bit of a problem. I use an NTR code (From the cheat plugin provided by Nanquitas) that makes the quantity of all items in your storage get set to 99, which is great and all... But I didn't know it would affect items that are normally NOT stackable (I.E. Weapons, Tools and Armors) and I would love to be able to edit those back down to 1. When I try to take them out of the storage, it doesn't return to normal and it takes that 99 stack of whatever weapon/armor/tool I took out and places all 99 individually in my inventory, which is a bit of an annoying pain, since I have to sell them all off one by one.

By the way, the bliss editing does not seem to work or help since it doesn't shoot you up a bunch of bliss levels, no matter what amount you put- So I'm not sure what the point of editing bliss is, if anyone wants to point it out or tell me why. Maybe I'm missing something here. (Nevermind, I figured out how to work it. It's not meant to shoot you up a bunch of bliss levels at once, you're supposed to edit your current bliss to put you up one rank at a time. What I do is edit my current bliss to be only 10 points less than what I need to reach the next level and do a bliss quest that gives me that many points or more and then it shoots me up to the next level faster so I can get everything sooner. Bit of a pain to do it one by one, but Noice!)

Lastly, has anyone found the friendship levels in the save file and plans to implement it into the editor?

Thanks.

P.S. TheDekay's editor works just fine aside from the things mentioned above.
I've been hoping for an item editor too.
Offset Gen.png

I do have the friendship offsets somewhere, but would have to search for them.
For Bliss it's just the way the game works. Alternate solution would be making the Life Boni "toggleable".
Same for Quests. (Stars etc.)

Reactions: Ultimarok and Zan'

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can find the friendship offsets again, would be nice to see them implemented in your improved editor. This way we can have beefed up allies as soon as possible, especially for Trial tower runs.

The Bliss idea you have sounds way better, actually. Toggling each of the perks/bonuses on and off is better than having to rank your Bliss up one by one for the perks. If you ever figure out how to do that and implement it to your editor, that would be great and it certainly wouldn't be a waste.

As for that item editor you posted a picture of, yes- Something like that. I say that because I'm not sure what I'm looking at there since it says offset generator and add to code. This does not directly edit your inventory? It generates cheat codes for NTR or something? If it can indeed edit your inventor and can be added to your currently existing editor, that would be fantastic. If you want to explain more about what we see in the picture, it would be informative and appreciated.

Either way, I have two copies of the game and plenty of characters to edit so that all work done on the editor never goes to waste! :yay:

Thanks for the editor and all you've done so far.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else still sorely disappointed about Fantasy Life 2 and still not quite over that bad news yet? It's an extremely hard pill for me to swallow, considering how good the first game is. Here's hoping there'll be a Fantasy Life 3 instead and that this time WILL come to 3DS and will be like the first game, but improved and a direct sequel to it...
It says Offset Generator and lets you pick Stuff.
To me this looks like the AR Code format, but the offsets are to small to be RAM offsets. So possibly Savegame? Or for a pointer.
But this means they have a specific structure and the choice things are incorporated already. (Offset Left and Value on the Right)
Currently you can't edit a savegame directly with it but you can get the offsets and the values to change the offset to.
Therefore it should be easy to apply it to a savefile (simply load it and write the value to the offset of the file).
This would mean the base for an item editor is done with this. Just needs to be build into a save editor. And would maybe need a read function and then list all items in your inventory/storage? Then you click on one and this editing thing shows up where you pick?

inkdragon

The Ink Dragon
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
inkdrgn.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
The Save Editor in the OP is not the latest. OP has abandoned the project for the time being.
You can find a much better version here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-fantasy-life-save-viewer-editor.374495/page-28#post-6009803
It's still a work-in-progress with more to come, though.
At this point, I'm pretty much just looking forward to friendship editing and an inventory/storage editor in order to correct some problems in my storage.

I take it there isn't a more recent exe version, then?

Zan'

2F88744FEED717856386400A44BBA4B9CA62E76A32C715D4F
Trophies
XP
Country
Not as far as I know after searching the thread high and low. But it looks like another version is in the works if TheDekay's post is anything to go by. An inventory editor would be incredibly useful.

But if you're looking for more cheats, you could always use Nanquitas Fantasy Life NTR plugin, provided you're running homebrew/CFW.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-codes-fantasy-life.405886/page-7#post-6234097

Be careful using the "All items in storage x99" code. It will do that to your weapons, tools, armors, accessories and furniture as well, which is not normally supposed to be stackable and if you go to withdraw them, it'll place all 99 individually into your inventory, therefore taking up much needed space. So always take those things out of the storage before you use that code.

Otherwise, just wait for TheDekay's next version of the improved editor, which is what I am currently doing.
I wouldn't count on it ever coming out finished. He doesn't seem to be active recently. He also said he made an Editor but didn't upload it for some reason.
And if he says he has stuff laying around somewhere but would need to find it, he is probably not really doing anything on Fantasy Life. Just like he abandoned the Home Menu research.
However if he says he has found things, he probably has (He doesn't seem like he is just saying things.)
Your best bet is probably to ask him directly how specific things work or for offsets or his research. He may give it to you. (But you will probably do edits manually at the end of the day)

If I am not mistaken the Storage x99 Hack by @Nanquitas is based on a Code made by @TheDeKay as well.

Bennu28909

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just have a question...If there is no chance of an Item-Editor is it possible to HEX-Edit the save files from FLsavetool? And if yes i wanted to know where the inventory offsets are ? (German version ) I tried to look up the values in the hex data but i cant find them. Thanks in advance

ukee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
does anyone have the complete(or at least up to date) offsets for the save files?
would really appreciate it thanks

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After a lot of trying I must seek help because I'm unable to restore my backups. In orther to instal rxTools I decided to make a backup with
FLsavetool. I got 3 files (EU_fl_ext0, EU_fl_ext1 and EU_fl_ext2). Then I did a downgrade and installed rxTools and now my emuNAND is in the same version as it was before (10.1). The problem is that I'm unable to restore anything, always getting the "could not open archive" error.
I'm really lost and don't know what to do. Somebody can help me?

Thanks!!

Gand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Launch the game, create a new save data, save and exit the game.
Then launch FLsavetool and restore your backups. ;)

Thanks Nanquitas, but I already did that. The problem is that maybe FLsavetool tries to restore in the sysNAND and no in the emuNAND. In the sysNAND there is no save, but in the emuNAND yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay