Not open for further replies.

EventAssistant

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think something for futures releases is add the missing wc6
I have a good bunch of wc6 to add in the next release, but I'm sorry if I'm taking a bit longer because I'm working on a brand new feature that takes SO time to be completed. Future wc6s will be added instantaneously in latest commit build instead, but for now you guys have to wait a few days to have new injectable stuff

Reactions: Dante250

sgtkwol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a good bunch of wc6 to add in the next release, but I'm sorry if I'm taking a bit longer because I'm working on a brand new feature that takes SO time to be completed. Future wc6s will be added instantaneously in latest commit build instead, but for now you guys have to wait a few days to have new injectable stuff
Love the app, but you shouldn't have to fill in the info for each event. If you point me (maybe others) to the file(s) where they are stored, I'd be happy to do a bit of the mindless work for you.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well generally speaking, it is easier to have everything in a save,
Pokebank it,
then bank shift back to one's original save.
Wow and i thought that after all this years, having a complete Dex save (or in this case a way to mass inject) was easy.

Format is correct, awesome work!! If you want to do others, please don't put a 0 at the beginning of file's name (ex: 553.txt instead of 0553. txt)
Oh, btw I injected the Eon Ticket in ORAS but i can't trigger the event, i got the item in my bag but Norman don't trigger the event flag. Maybe i'm missing something?

Last edited by RCJayce,

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Wow and i thought that after all this years, having a complete Dex save (or in this case a way to mass inject) was easy.

Oh, btw I injected the Eon Ticket in ORAS but i can't trigger the event, i got the item in my bag but Norman don't trigger the event flag. Maybe i'm missing something?

Bank shifting more or less confirms if your Pokemon is legal (though their hack checking sucks), and that the data goes into your pokedex.

Once mass ejector is setup, Mass injection will also be good, provided no issues crop up.

For now, one can mass inject Into ORAS,
Then bank the critters into Sun and Moon.

---

Regarding the eon ticket problem, I actually know the cause.

When the first eon ticket popped up on projectpokemon, it didn't work too.

Apparently when you receive the wondercard, it also activates another flag.

So if said flag isn't activated, even if you inject the wondercard, it wouldn't work.

PKhex now automatically sets the value when you import it.

I'm not sure what the value is, but a before and after comparison will probably suffice.

Last edited by Queno138,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk