A simple all-in-one Wii U file dumper! Developed with the intent of making Cemu set-up faster and easier.
How to install
Use the Wii U App Store to download and install it in the homebrew launcher. See Dumpling's page here.
Download the latest release from Github, and extract the dumpling.zip file to the root of your SD card.
Using it is as simple as running Mocha or Haxchi and launching Dumpling in the homebrew launcher.
How to compile
- Install DevkitPro for your platform.
- Install wut through DevkitPro's pacman or compile (and install) the latest source yourself.
- Compile libiosuhax from source yourself as a static library.
- Compile libfat from source, since it has been fixed to perform MUCH better in certain situations which would normally cripple the classic Dumpling.
- Then, with all those dependencies installed, you can just run make to get the .rpx file that you can run on your Wii U.
- Dumps everything related to your games! Game, updates, DLC and saves are all dumpable!
- Dumps both disc and digital games in an extracted format, making for easy modding.
- Creates 1:1 copies of data with proper meta data.
- Allows dumping to an SD or USB stick/drive (must be formatted as fat32).
- Allows you to dump system applications too.
- Quickly dump files required for online dumping
- Feature to quickly dump all the files needed for Cemu online play
- You must dump otp.bin and seeprom.bin separately with wiiu-nanddumper (for now!)
- Feature to quickly dump compatibility files which can be used to improve graphics and game compatibillity in Cemu.
- Has features to dump the base game files, update files and DLC files separately.
Last edited by Lia,