TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DrawAttack 1.3 (updated April 17th, 2016)

I'll eventually add the feature to add more server IPs, because you can easily run a server of your own. But I'll detail that more when the game is matured and tested.

Also, this is just the basic game mechanics at the moment. If everything turns out well, I'll add more game modes, "powerups", leaderboard, and more.

Rules & Controls
It's just like Pictionary: when it's your turn to draw, you will be given a word. Draw it and others will guess. Otherwise you need to guess the words other people are drawing.

If you don't want to draw the word given, you can pass it by pressing the button-right icon and someone else will be the drawer.

Hold Y to see the score board.

Press X to toggle chat log visibility (and use circle pad to scroll through it).

Downloads: 3DSX and CIA
Source: https://github.com/Cruel/DrawAttack

If you want to coordinate to play with others, check out this facebook group.

B2zI3yR.jpg

Last edited by TheCruel,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome, thank you for this. You should modify it so that there are so many rounds and after so many rounds whoever got the most correct first guesses will be declared the winner.

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, sound will definitely be added, but I'm focusing on everything else first. I'll first be adding stuff like color selector and chat log.
Sweet!!! And awesome :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This look fun.
It doesn't look fun..... IT IS FUN!!!!

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to the handful of people that helped test it lol. Everyone worked well except my word list wasn't big enough. Need a much more verbose dictionary, but hard to find decent one for the game.

I added a video to the OP.

there two server but the second server i can't seem to enter my name. I entered my name but it doesn't seem to work
Just restarted it lol. Only the first server works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.