PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
It's just to confirm if microphone can be accessed with his file, or not :)
How do I access microphone in this app? I try to connect to THATguy.net:5000 or THATguy.net:5001 but it won't work.

DarkWeegee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok everyone, one big good news like you want !

DrawAttack is working, CIA and Homebrew version !
One little bad news, Homebrew version don't work with microphone feature. So I had to make a condition to allow voice only on CIA version (you can speak with your microphone when pressing L and only if you have an headphone).
Is there someone here which has a 11.4 system with Homebrew Launcher ? Or another version than 11.3 ?
I have 11.4 ofw Homebrew launcher

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
@sks316 so it runs without problems on your Old 3DS. Have you headphones plugged in the 3DS ?
@CitizenSnips Could you download the link before and test it on Homebrew Launcher and tell me if you have a red screen ?

It's very strange, on my new3DS original DrawAttack start with a red screen (I am now on 11.4)

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CitizenSnips How do you access Homebrew Launcher ? Which entry point ?
homebrew launcher cia, now it doesn't want to get back into it though for some reason

EDIT I can get back into it again.
it seems to crash when loading. I'll paste the crash dump file if that'll help with anything

Attachments

• crash_dump_00000009.zip
    650 bytes · Views: 223
Last edited by CitizenSnips,

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
Oh okay, didn't know there was a possibility of Exception handler with Luma !
Ok Microphone access must be a New3DS payload problem only. I will desactivate it for all models I think, for Homebrew.

Stitchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
kevledev.fr
XP
Country
France
I was busy with a lot of things, the new version will be up soon ! Server will be available too compiled with dependencies. At start, there will be an english server, french server, with classic words, and words from Nintendo games (Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc...)
If there is someone who wants to start his own server, post a message here and I will contact you with a private message for more information.

D

Deleted User

I was busy with a lot of things, the new version will be up soon ! Server will be available too compiled with dependencies. At start, there will be an english server, french server, with classic words, and words from Nintendo games (Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc...)
If there is someone who wants to start his own server, post a message here and I will contact you with a private message for more information.

Thank you for your hard work, Naxann! This is exciting news.

Pedroterr

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is this project still going? I would like to try Drawattack with my friends but it freezes when it loads
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Is this game still going? I would like to play drawattack with my friends but it doesn't load :((

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this project still going? I would like to try Drawattack with my friends but it freezes when it loads
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Is this game still going? I would like to play drawattack with my friends but it doesn't load :((
I don't think so, the original creator was banned and put into prison many years ago for being a bad bad person.

• Wow
Reactions: orangy57

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D