Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

Ethan97

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. I have this problem for a few days now: i had a theme on my 3ds and i wanted to change it but when i downloaded another theme and turned off the 3ds, when i turned it back on it goes to default (white) but if i press the power button and then the home button the theme shows up again and if i turn my 3ds off and then back on it goes back to white.so now when i turn on the 3ds the theme is always the default (i tried using other themes and a colour from the settings).any ideas on how i can fix it?

ThomasFlag

Trophies
XP
Country
I installed the latest version of CHMM2 and everytime I launch it, a black screen appears, saying:
"Error:[string"?"]:1546 error opening ZIP filo"
P.S: It doesnt end with an o, it is a square but I cant write that.
Cheers!

@Rinnegatamante

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Magicrafter13

Trophies
Website
matthewrease.net
XP
Country
United States
thanks, I'll check it out.

Though when trying to install some themes I get this:
Error: [string "?"]:1303: bad argument #1 to 'freeImage' (number expected, got nil)
searched around but seems like no one has gotten this error yet, or at least not posted about it.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
@Rinnegatamante are you by any chance going to update Chmm2 and fix the issues that are broken or is this currently dead. But still usable mind you. Don't mean to sound like a a**e was just curious
Rinnegatamante has left the 3DS scene for the PS Vita scene, and has left GBATemp as well. If you check his latest releases, they're pretty much all for the PS Vita. I believe the last 3DS release was a port of luaIRC from LPP-Vita to LPP-3DS, which I myself posted here.

Reactions: Toady231

Whoop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just finished installing homebrew and a9lh cfw to my 3ds following https://3ds.guide/. However, when I try to launch CHMM2 (which was already included in the HBL), it flashes to a red bottom screen and the top screen has a bunch of white lines on it, and gets stuck like that. Is there a way to fix this?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just finished installing homebrew and a9lh cfw to my 3ds following https://3ds.guide/. However, when I try to launch CHMM2 (which was already included in the HBL), it flashes to a red bottom screen and the top screen has a bunch of white lines on it, and gets stuck like that. Is there a way to fix this?
If you are on 11.4 the homebrew channel version wont work.. Use the cia instead

Chartreuse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've been trying for days now to get CHMM2 to function. At first I tried the latest, but couldn't get that to even show up in Homebrew Channel. I tried 2.7 and all the way down to 1.51 and all previous versions seemed to at least /appear/ on the launcher. But I always receive a red screen. I read that means a file is missing if I'm not mistaken. But I have the "sdmh" file and "3dsx" file as well and the "Themes" folder along with the "xml" that it came with and for whatever reason regardless of the version it never loads. I'm using ninjahax2/soundhax and the red screen is pretty frustrating, I've been all over google and other forums trying to rearrange the folders however I need to but nothing seems to change the red/ glitched screen freeze occurrence that keeps taking place.

Any help/ lecture would be /greatly/ appreciated. I just upgraded to the 3ds xl a few days ago, v11.3.0.36U. Thank you in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've been trying for days now to get CHMM2 to function. At first I tried the latest, but couldn't get that to even show up in Homebrew Channel. I tried 2.7 and all the way down to 1.51 and all previous versions seemed to at least /appear/ on the launcher. But I always receive a red screen. I read that means a file is missing if I'm not mistaken. But I have the "sdmh" file and "3dsx" file as well and the "Themes" folder along with the "xml" that it came with and for whatever reason regardless of the version it never loads. I'm using ninjahax2/soundhax and the red screen is pretty frustrating, I've been all over google and other forums trying to rearrange the folders however I need to but nothing seems to change the red/ glitched screen freeze occurrence that keeps taking place.

Any help/ lecture would be /greatly/ appreciated. I just upgraded to the 3ds xl a few days ago, v11.3.0.36U. Thank you in advance.
Install the cia version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o