Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any help anyone??? how do I reset the theme on my emunand once I boot into rxtools and any cfw it freezes in home menu so i need to reset to into stock theme

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you consider in addition to the current theme shuffle, making it so they get shuffled in order, sort of like a play list?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, seriously? Why can't an additional command be added to the program? I thought the app itself shuffled the themes and then passed it on to the home menu as the current theme.
it uses Nintendo's system of theme shuffling, which only allows for going in a random order. we can't just get the Home Menu to follow a command that Nintendo didn't add. otherwise you'd see it supported in Home Menu Settings.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's no way to make CHMM behave independently? I mean theme shuffling doesn't have to be on in the home menu to work from CHMM.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's no way to make CHMM behave independently? I mean theme shuffling doesn't have to be on in the home menu to work from CHMM.
technically it enables shuffling so the Home Menu will shuffle themes. theme data goes combined into BodyCache_rd.bin with BGM being in separate files. these are the files the Home Menu reads, and it only supports a random order.

AugustoKazt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hello is there any .cia version?, and is possible to use this with official themes in cia?

im on a smarthphone and i cant try to view on the folder for my own.

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10.3 N3DS NH2.5 here, it gives me a black screen on top, and red on bottom screen. I'm using the .3dsx from Smea's latest starter kit. Themes folder on the root.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10.3 N3DS NH2.5 here, it gives me a black screen on top, and red on bottom screen. I'm using the .3dsx from Smea's latest starter kit. Themes folder on the root.
try re-installing the payload for whatever hax you have, and also replace CHMM2 with one from http://rinnegatamante.it/ (2.1.2) to make sure the .3dsx is not corrupted.

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
try re-installing the payload for whatever hax you have, and also replace CHMM2 with one from http://rinnegatamante.it/ (2.1.2) to make sure the .3dsx is not corrupted.
I can comfirm it will happen with newest payload and CHMM2.1.2, the workaround is to creat a CHMM2.xml to force it boot under some titles.

AND if you look a few pages before,it has been reported by at least three people including me.

Last edited by pdapanda,
Reactions: ihaveahax

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I can comfirm it will happen with newest payload and CHMM2.1.2, the workaround is to creat a CHMM2.xml to force it boot under some titles.

AND if you look a few pages before,it has been reported by at least three people including me.
Did you put the xml file? posted before for the solution and it works fine on my n3ds.

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjhax 2.5, I reinstalled the boot.3dsx multiple times but same error. Oddly enough it'll boot CHMM but never CHMM2.

Edit: I got it to work after I stopped being lazy and read more into the thread. Thank you ezpeerab for the xml file yo! :D

Last edited by AkiraCast,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use shuffle system on sysnand 9.0 (Via Ninjhax 1.0), or does it only support shuffle if you're on a system firmware that supports theme shuffling natively?

D

Deleted User

When I try to run Theme Sender, it gives me an error... :(

Screenshot 2015-11-19 21.20.41.png

I'm running on Windows Vista, 32-bit. Can you release a compitable program for me?

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Somebody can share 32bit JPGV converter and themesender?
It's not friendly for end users.At least not very easy without a tutorial to compile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol